Nicole Scherzinger Reflects on Time with Pussycat Dolls: 'I Only Wish Them the B

Started by Lazarus, September 28, 2023, 11:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: i got indian in my family on September 29, 2023, 10:53:43 AM
Quote from: SouravMay on September 29, 2023, 10:50:15 AMWhy is Nicole acting like she suffered for singing all the records. I am sure she insisted only her vocal be on the records. I am sure if given the chance, the other members would have taken some of the work load when it comes to vocals.  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:
jee see jfjfnfnfnnfnfn

"I am sure "
"I am sure"

Where tf are the receipts!!!!

Melody countless times said that she was blocked from singing and showing her voice. Obviously it go so bad, that they had to throw the other girls some solo songs on the second album.

:omf:
B7

Lazarus

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Cowgirl

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on September 29, 2023, 05:23:46 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on September 29, 2023, 11:22:31 AMHer ego gonna be the death of her.
It already is. Her singing career is non existent.
I'd say she's doing pretty well considering Masked Singer is a hit show tho.

opha lipa

Quote from: SouravMay on September 29, 2023, 10:57:22 AM
Quote from: i got indian in my family on September 29, 2023, 10:53:43 AM
Quote from: SouravMay on September 29, 2023, 10:50:15 AMWhy is Nicole acting like she suffered for singing all the records. I am sure she insisted only her vocal be on the records. I am sure if given the chance, the other members would have taken some of the work load when it comes to vocals.  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:  :mmywheresddy:
jee see jfjfnfnfnnfnfn

"I am sure "
"I am sure"

Where tf are the receipts!!!!

Melody countless times said that she was blocked from singing and showing her voice. Obviously it go so bad, that they had to throw the other girls some solo songs on the second album.

:omf:

vvvvvvvvccc !!!!

this WELL-DOCUMENTED ass mess
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

opha lipa

Quote from: Red Ruby on September 29, 2023, 06:37:22 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on September 29, 2023, 11:22:31 AMHer ego gonna be the death of her.

what does that have to do with HER singing career  :uhh:
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I still believe Nicole blocked that Brandy duet for The View from getting released cause she outshined her.

shante smith

Lazarus

Quote from: Red Ruby on September 29, 2023, 06:37:22 PM

In that new interview it mentioned she left the Masked Singer.

Cowgirl

Didn't know she was on and she was def fired. She wasn't worth the pay since she didn't bring much to the show. All she did was act surprised in the clips I saw, anyone can do that.