18 Albums That Made 2006 A Great Year For Pop

Started by .betterwiseup, August 09, 2016, 02:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

No Christina Milian  :overit:

But yay for Kelis, Jojo etc

Marilyn

I can't believe that was Jojo's last album. That's a damn shame.

.betterwiseup

I didn't realize Jojo "Little Too Late" was that huge. Jumped from 66 to 3 on the Hot 100.
Blackground did her so dirty.

Vonc2002

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 09, 2016, 03:11:46 PM
I didn't realize Jojo "Little Too Late" was that huge. Jumped from 66 to 3 on the Hot 100.
i used to love that fckn song :stressed:
They really did. both of jojo's albums are certified and she is a great talent, she missed out on some vital yrs smh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

Vonc2002

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 09, 2016, 03:18:39 PM
Paris Hilton?  :everythingok:
Yea, kinda stopped right there.......eventho alot of people actually liked that song she released
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lazarus

They should've released This Time as the second single. Hated that they went with HTTAG

FRANCE

FRANCE

Quote from: Lazarus on August 09, 2016, 03:23:01 PM

They should've released This Time as the second single. Hated that they went with HTTAG

Its as if they wanted to sabotage the era. Smh.

I loved This Time but after TLTL I think Anything wouldve been another radio friendly pop smash as 2nd single.

Lazarus

Quote from: Francois Lite on August 09, 2016, 03:25:31 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 09, 2016, 03:23:01 PM

Its as if they wanted to sabotage the era. Smh.

I loved This Time but after TLTL I think Anything wouldve been another radio friendly pop smash as 2nd single.

Wasn't Anything released as the 3rd single?

D.I.E.G.O.

omg it was a different world back then. It's crazy to think about

Sovereign.

'Kelis Was Here' and 'Loose' were my favorite albums!

Admin

BAPHOMET.