Started by KING BENTLEY., August 10, 2016, 12:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Rig's on August 10, 2016, 01:32:54 AM

this fuckin DEMON

:plzstop:

the perfect vocals omffffff

:stressed:

:loose2when: Be With You is still one of her best vocals EVER. I wish she would perform it again.

But yeah this is still my favorite Beyonce album. Be With You, Speechless, Signs, Gift From Virgo, woo! And like you all said, the era itself was executed flawlessly. I loved her so much. You couldn't tell me shit about Beyonce from 2003-2008

b7

Quote from: Don Draper on August 10, 2016, 07:18:32 AM
Quote from: Rig's on August 10, 2016, 01:32:54 AM

this fuckin DEMON

:plzstop:

the perfect vocals omffffff

:stressed:

:loose2when: Be With You is still one of her best vocals EVER. I wish she would perform it again.

But yeah this is still my favorite Beyonce album. Be With You, Speechless, Signs, Gift From Virgo, woo! And like you all said, the era itself was executed flawlessly. I loved her so much. You couldn't tell me shit about Beyonce from 2003-2008
vcdddddd this 5 year lifespan has me shitting but

:stressed: :stressed:

the "I'd raaaaather be wit you babe" portion from 2:18 to 2:26 is my fave, even on the album. ACK

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Rig's on August 10, 2016, 01:06:30 AM
but yea this was everything

that artwork could have EASILY been late, too, considering the time period and the group she'd just left for the first time. Its crazy how they
literally NAILED every single thing she did and put out at that time. All pivotal, imperative things that helped lead her to where she is now

Really? I think eveyrthing about the cover screams  mid 200's.

SouravMay

I remember being #TeamKelly all the way, but I was ADDICTED to "Naughty Girl" and "Baby Boy".

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

SouravMay

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 10, 2016, 07:36:15 AM

that artwork could have EASILY been late, too, considering the time period and the group she'd just left for the first time. Its crazy how they
literally NAILED every single thing she did and put out at that time. All pivotal, imperative things that helped lead her to where she is now

Not an ancient post-biblical Babylon mess out
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 10, 2016, 07:36:15 AM

!!!!
The 'I..Am Sasha' cover is timeless

SouravMay

B7

wizzy

Quote from: Lazarus on August 10, 2016, 01:46:11 AM
Her team executed a well thought out plan to the max
!!!
I loved this cd and cover!! every outfit, every wig, every performance
a Perfect era

Lazarus

Quote from: Uni on August 10, 2016, 08:12:58 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on August 10, 2016, 01:46:11 AM
Her team executed a well thought out plan to the max
!!!
I loved this cd and cover!! every outfit, every wig, every performance
a Perfect era

Exactly. They definitely had their ducks lined in a row.

FRANCE

Yea this era changed the game. A lot of female artists started to switch things up after Beyonce  dropped her 1st album. Labels wanted their acts to be more like her to compete with her, just like they did with Xtina, Jessica Simpson, Pink, Mandy Moore, etc after Britney dropped her 1st album. Even Ashanti's next album she hired 4 dancers and tried to give choreo on Only U. :kii: Destiny was fulfilled indeed. "Destiny would have only just one child" - Debra Wilson