Which Girls In The Industry Do You Think Can Fight?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., August 15, 2016, 10:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Vonc2002

Not who can FIGHT :dead:
Sorry but its extremely unattractive for women to be fighting and these particular women have too much money for that shit
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

I think ATS/TMOM Mo would. She's just not in that place anymore, but it's in her still lol

D.I.E.G.O.

Aalonso.

who said they know for a fact Bran can fight like they saw it fff

Lazarus

Quote from: L0NZ. on August 15, 2016, 11:59:35 AM
who said they know for a fact Bran can fight like they saw it fff

zxxzzxxxxzxxxzzxxz

:plzstop: :dead:

D.I.E.G.O.

Ghan did beat that girl's ass on her block way back when  :plzstop:

CHOKE

August 15, 2016, 12:07:23 PM #27 Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 12:09:51 PM by Chokeme
I had a nightmare Bey and Jlo got into it at some fund raiser.

They had to sing a song together and Bey kept over singing and drowning out Jlo. She even sang a few of Jlos parts. Jlo told her to stop and Bey did it again

And they went at it. Their body guards stormed the stage  and for sec I thought Bey won till I saw Jlo waving a blonde lace front

:stressed:

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Chokeme on August 15, 2016, 12:07:23 PM
I had a nightmare Bey and Jlo got into it at some fund raiser.

They had to sing a song together and Bey kept over singing and drowning out Jlo. She even sang a few of Jlos parts. Jlo told her to stop and Bey did it again

And they went at it. Their body guards stormed the stage  and for sec I thought Bey won till I saw Jlo waving a blonde lace front

:stressed:

Am sorry but Bey would get dragged by Jenny.  :plzstop: