Lifetime isn't done ruining people's stories. Britney fans get ready

Started by Vonc2002, August 24, 2016, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Pearls on August 25, 2016, 07:47:18 AM
V

Hopefully they explain this conservation ship or whatever the fck. I STILL don't quite get it
All jokes aside, neither do I..

Vonc2002

This is gonna be a MESS
Britney Spears Biopic: Lifetime Moving Forward ?Without Singer?s Blessing?

QuoteHit or miss, Lifetime has certainly had people talking over the years with its biopics dedicated to some of music history?s most beloved female entertainers (Toni Braxton, Whitney Houston, Aaliyah, etc.).  Now, as the week has proven, the addition of pop diva Britney Spears to their list of biographical flicks is no exception.

Garnering major buzz upon its announcement earlier this week, the Asylum Entertainment production ? which will see actress Natasha Bassett assume the role of Spears ? is set for a 2017 premiere and will cover the singer?s tumultuous romantic relationships, public highs and lows, and everything between.

And, while some have already given a thumbs up from just the sheer notion of getting a peek inside the ?Lucky? star?s private life, there?s one person who definitely has not lent approval to the forthcoming film:  Britney herself.
QuoteSpears will not be contributing to the project ?in any way, shape or form? nor does it have her blessing,? Spears? rep said in a statement to PEOPLE and EW.

Many were quick to assume Spears was at least in favor of the biopic given its timely announcement (see:  9th album ?Glory,? in stores Friday).  However, much like with Houston and Aaliyah?s flicks, it appears Lifetime is giving the thumbs up to a full unauthorized production without a single thumbs up from people close to the main character.

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw