Fat Joe, SWV, James Brown & More Slated for New 'Unsung' Season: Exclusive

Started by Lazarus, December 07, 2016, 02:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

People still don't know what made SWV fall apart. Excited to watch their episode.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: BEST OF ME on December 07, 2016, 02:38:17 PM
SWV???  :hmph: :shannonsmissing:

They were one of Top 3 girl groups of the 90s alongside En Vogue & TLC.

Lol @ you realizing that SWV doesn't belong on Unsung, but not recognizing James Brown.

I guess TV-1 completely changed their concept for this show.  The truly unsung can't even get love on Unsung, anymore.

Lazarus

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on December 07, 2016, 02:51:00 PM

Lol @ you realizing that SWV doesn't belong on Unsung, but not recognizing James Brown.

I guess TV-1 completely changed their concept for this show.  The truly unsung can't even get love on Unsung, anymore.
[/quote]

I didn't recognize him because his is a special tribute mess.  :dead:

Scott.

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: BEST OF ME on December 07, 2016, 02:52:54 PM

Well, then they should just call it A Special Tribute to James Brown, not Unsung: A Special Tribute to James Brown and let that be it's own separate show.

Lazarus

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on December 07, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

Well, then they should just call it A Special Tribute to James Brown, not Unsung: A Special Tribute to James Brown and let that be it's own separate show.

Well hun, you're welcome to shoot an email filing a complaint to TV One. I'm just the messenger.  :dead:

SouravMay

James Brown, Fat Joe and SWV? Da hell... They could have a Behind The Music each, and James could have a two part cinema motion pic
B7

RAY7

Quote from: شيطان on December 07, 2016, 03:19:47 PM
James Brown, Fat Joe and SWV? Da hell... They could have a Behind The Music each, and James could have a two part cinema motion pic
James does have a motion pic "Get On Up"

SouravMay

Quote from: AYR on December 07, 2016, 03:21:40 PM
James does have a motion pic "Get On Up"

Yeah I remember. Fat Joe should not have agreed, but then again both are indie, so promo is promo.
B7

Opposites Attract.

This show been stopped being about what it was originally about n they just giving these people a platform to be introduced to a new audience.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Pretty sure fat joe had a behind the music or somethin like last year bc I watched it

Scott.

BranLover

They need to change the damn name of this show. None of these people are "unsung."