Wtf: Video Of Cardi B Getting Jumped 2 Years Ago Surfaces

Started by Freemala Harris, August 03, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

Cardi B Allegedly Brutally Jumped By Young M.A In Horrific New Video From 2 Years Ago

How horrifying! A video from two years ago surfaced online on August 2 of two women, allegedly Young M.A and ?Love & Hip Hop New York? star Cardi B, getting into a violent altercation.

This ain?t no regular catfight ? this is a CATWAR! Two of the biggest female names in hip-hop, Young M.A and Cardi B, allegedly got into a nasty physical fight two years ago?on camera.

The 6-minute video shows two women and their respective crews yelling at each other on the streets of Bronx in New York City. Most of their screaming is inaudible due to traffic noise (and the fact that everyone is going OFF at the same time), but there?s a smack down at the 4:30 mark that?s unmistakable. The brawl takes place with Cardi, her sister Hennessey, Young M.A, and her girlfriend, according to MTONews.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/02/cardi-b-young-ma-fight-new-york-lhh-video-watch/

jjjj not them saying those were Young Ma's goons that jumped her  :mmyulost:

The fight starts @ 4:30

Drogon

Kaeli.

I saw this when she first appeared on Love & Hip'

This won't effect anything I don't think

KING BENTLEY.

s

This been owt.

Kween whooped that ass.

Glad they waited to blog this tho, it adds to her cred

Where's Nicki's street fights?
:giveittomeddy:

H.#.G.*.Z

BAPHOMET.

.betterwiseup

KING BENTLEY.

s

Well Ciara sure can't box the way she DUCKED and dodged Rih

#twitterthugger

H.#.G.*.Z

fedswatchin

that's 1 nicki mention before page 2

are there any Cardi threads where nicki isn't mentioned :ohwow:

fedswatchin

4 fucking k

Opposites Attract.

I'm actually more bothered by these grown ass men standing around ooh and ahhing about

It's unconditional, these days you know....