Chad Love Michelle ( full episode) One of the best Reality shows Out Now

Started by Young, November 07, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Did she really get engaged in front of these cameras?  :dead: idk... this isn?t believable to me

Young

sssssssssss

I kinda side eye'd that moment but I'm thinking maybe Chad and Michelle had already presented something to Oprah or a network , or let their intentions of a future be known and so the show decided to roll with the mess

African Queen

This is so REAL. They are being so honest, it is painful to watch at some points.

I hope she is able to conquer her demons she clearly went through a lot as a child and is still not over it. People always dogging on her for no good reason doesn't help either.

Michelle has an amazing personality. She can carry a show all by herself.

Kelly makes a cameo, which was cute.

African Queen

Quote from: Young on November 08, 2018, 09:05:46 AM
sssssssssss

I kinda side eye'd that moment but I'm thinking maybe Chad and Michelle had already presented something to Oprah or a network , or let their intentions of a future be known and so the show decided to roll with the mess

OKAY! That clip should have been cut.

Young

Quote from: Michelle Williams on November 08, 2018, 02:54:49 PM
This is so REAL. They are being so honest, it is painful to watch at some points.

I hope she is able to conquer her demons she clearly went through a lot as a child and is still not over it. People always dogging on her for no good reason doesn't help either.

Michelle has an amazing personality. She can carry a show all by herself.

Kelly makes a cameo, which was cute.

She looks HORRIBLE when she first got out of the clinic

Skinny, frail and spiritless

That's how I know this is real. When she said he's loving her back to life :stressed:

Young

b7

RAY7

I like it. It seems genuine. I?m really worried that they?re not gonna make it.

b7

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on November 08, 2018, 04:35:04 PM
!!! I?m glad she has someone in her corner but i don?t like the way she talked about it not working out and how she?d be done if it doesn?t. That?s dangerous talk to me for someone in her condition

Putting all ur eggs in one basket is never good and the fact that she constantly breaks up with him :uhh: at some point, his patience is gonna run out.

One week in the hospital was not enough. Idk why she left

African Queen

Quote from: 1RIG on November 08, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
!!! I?m glad she has someone in her corner but i don?t like the way she talked about it not working out and how she?d be done if it doesn?t. That?s dangerous talk to me for someone in her condition

Putting all ur eggs in one basket is never good and the fact that she constantly breaks up with him :uhh: at some point, his patience is gonna run out.

She left because of the paps. She couldn't even open the blinds in her room because of them. :stressed:

b7

Quote from: Michelle Williams on November 09, 2018, 05:45:54 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on November 08, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

She left because of the paps. She couldn't even open the blinds in her room because of them. :stressed:
ohhh well i can understand that then

🦚

This was good.

He seems like a great man.

Also ack at all 3 of them living in LA.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/