Bad Boyz Club Official Thread (Updated w/REUNION PART 1)

Started by charlie., July 25, 2015, 12:42:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

The worst part is the fact that 8 fags are living in a one bedroom apartment

Sinpool

I wish quay knew how to throw hands and use his height to his advantage like Daequan so he can drag them fags

but Ace and Kadarian would probably mop the floor with his cute self.

GLOCK

Kadarian actually fights like a real dude
And his only match in the house is Dope

Fffffff
Big selves

STUNNA GOD

It seems like the TEA is being spilled next week. From what I pieced together so far... I'm thinking he slept with another gorl in the house and it goes down.

It make no sense why they would show a random fight and not explain what happened. :dead:

b7

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 08, 2016, 01:29:31 PM
Ace and Kadarian are going to meet their match one day. That new dude is silly for just sitting there and being disrespected. He's going to pop on one of them, hopefully.
!!!!

I was hoping they'd finally fucked with the wrong one but the way he just sat there made me fume the fuck out  :uhh:

GLOCK

Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2016, 08:12:04 PM
It seems like the TEA is being spilled next week. From what I pieced together so far... I'm thinking he slept with another gorl in the house and it goes down.

It make no sense why they would show a random fight and not explain what happened. :dead:
it just looks like he kissed Ace dry lip ass
And they blew it out of proportion

b7

n

Why do they care that someone kissed another? I'm actually surprised they don't show all these things in there suckin and fuckin actually

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 'lock on August 09, 2016, 08:16:16 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 09, 2016, 08:12:04 PM

it just looks like he kissed Ace dry lip ass
And they blew it out of proportion
s

I believe you. These fags are so dramatic. Idk if its the poor editing n video quality or Im just getting EXHAUSTED with these fags.

STUNNA GOD

d

Yea. I cant keep with the names. I think Ace is the lighter skin "YouTube famous" fag.

KING BENTLEY.

August 10, 2016, 12:59:17 AM #417 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:59:54 AM by BENTLEY!
:dead:

I would USE the fck out of Kadarian big cute Amazon ass and only call his ass every other weekend for booty. Phaggit.

H.#.G.*.Z

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: 'lock on August 09, 2016, 08:09:44 PM
The worst part is the fact that 8 fags are living in a one bedroom apartment

i've shown this series to three people and they all said the same thing :kii: