Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:27:29 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:08:55 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:40:34 AM
Secure in the fact that it's SMALL and you need enhancing

Secure with yourself period

and pushing yourself and your abilities

men with micropenis dont discuss how their penis englargment went 0 to 2 inches or 2 to 5 inches

i stumbled into it accidentally a bit
and im proud of it

its your insecurities that say ...OH DONT NEED IT  |>>NAH IM GOOOD>>>NEVER A PROBLEM OVER HERE woof woof woof

okay well it doesn't indicate a problem

its more of a challenge to see what happens
so with this logic u were secure enough in yourself to use someone else's pics to pick men up online, yea?
I was secure enough to use my own ....to pick up men ..,,which as you remember was done...
No. What i remember was no one responded to your pics and u used someone else's to see if u would get the same result.  The results werent the same as i recall
no ur making that up right now sir
if no one responded to my pics how did all these craiglist hookups happen they werent coming for a ghost and certainly not staying when a completely new person is there

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: MIXER. on July 02, 2017, 06:34:16 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 06:58:31 PM
Lets not leave out the fact that those random craigslist dicks he sucked, he admitted to swallowing their nut.  Lets not forget that this is the same pitiful fag that picked up a man on the side of the road and hotboxed in a car with meth laced joints...............and he also sucked his dick.  Lets not forget that this is the same fag that invited drug abusers into his home and they used his utensils to cook crack, and probably why he can't find a decent fckn spoon to eat off of to this very day. The same fag that was homeless and living in a shelter. The same fag that was working at pizza hut into his 30s. The same fag that sits at home and gorges on 48 piece party platters. U fat nasty fck, ur life is everything BUT a damn dream and that's why u live it with such reckless abandon.  A beautiful life but u sitting yo fat dimwitted ass at mc Donalds on Thanksgiving cause your family don't wanna fckn deal. Hopefully one day u wake up and realize that ur a complete and utter failure in life.  Only then will u truly be able to change

[youtube autoplay=1 start=35 end=37][/youtube]

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

oh vonc i know what ur talking about my grindr profile
yeah ive hooked up on grindr but yeah they werent responding and i deleted mines and tried it with a different guys as revenge lol

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=16981.0

Different

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 03:37:52 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 03:32:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 03:23:26 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 02:48:32 AM
Quote from: witch on July 02, 2017, 02:32:09 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 01, 2017, 11:41:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 01, 2017, 11:38:47 PM
Not bleaching ur inner thighs. So basically NO part of u is even remotely attractive :dead:

where's the damn lie

musty big self

we would have to admit that my thighs are unattractive simply because they are dark
Ur an idiot.  Having discolored thighs is the issue here. Most people arent bleaching their thighs, so not even as something as simple as ur thighs can just be normal. The fact that i had to break that down for you is proof that ur austism effects u to this day.
no breakdown needed

you said because i needed to bleach my thighs they were unattractive
and the reason im bleaching them is they are darker than the rest of my leg so
ur words not mine
and that's the issue here genius. Not even your legs can just be normal. EVERYTHING about u is a fckn work in progress. Something as simple as getting up and going to the bathroom is a whole issue in ur downtrodden ass life.  U and every piece of u is a wreck but continue fighting the good fight, fat fckn loser
MMVCVVVBBNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GLOCK

Quote from: UBH on July 02, 2017, 05:05:25 AM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 01, 2017, 07:38:56 PM
This nigga recited a whole passage about the lew story.

I don't have it out for none of you gorls that bad that I'm able to recite pages of tea on you at the drop of a dime :kii: pathetic
but what about logging into mulitiple accounts across 3 different boards and firing up photoshop every chance you get  :plzstop:
ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Firing up is what has me ambing up my inner thighs  :kii:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: CHI CHI. on July 02, 2017, 05:06:36 AM
My thighs rub together and I'm not even fat
do they leave a dark discolored mess afterwards?

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:33:24 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:29:55 AM
why am i wearing pink panties
Oh so ur saying it isn't u. U know there are men that wear panties and shit on some kink. I don't put anything past u. Uve already admitted to having a barely there penis so that explains the lack of package. And honestly, i wouldnt put uploading that type of  pic on here past u. Its nice to know u haven't sunk that low
oh bitch XCCCVBBBNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FlowerBomb

Quote from: G! on July 02, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

I don't have it out for none of you gorls that bad that I'm able to recite pages of tea on you at the drop of a dime :kii: pathetic
but what about logging into mulitiple accounts across 3 different boards and firing up photoshop every chance you get  :plzstop:
ffffffffffffffff
I can't believe she just typed that shit up :uhh: :dead:
she has a decades worth of BOTHERED behind her

GLOCK

Quote from: UBH on July 02, 2017, 08:14:07 AM
Quote from: G! on July 02, 2017, 08:06:29 AM

ffffffffffffffff
I can't believe she just typed that shit up :uhh: :dead:
she has a decades worth of BOTHERED behind her
im crying

GLOCK

Quote from: KhoiZan on July 02, 2017, 08:19:36 AM
Quote from: G! on July 02, 2017, 08:12:00 AM
Quote from: KhoiZan on July 02, 2017, 08:06:39 AM
musc' :guys:
hey king  :wub:
try 2 be good 2day :stressed:

this is just a huge mess
:'(
Yeah can't believe it went down like this
I turned over a new leaf!
It starts after the hol'
:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 06:52:10 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:27:29 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 06:08:55 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on July 02, 2017, 05:45:06 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 02, 2017, 05:40:34 AM
Secure in the fact that it's SMALL and you need enhancing

Secure with yourself period

and pushing yourself and your abilities

men with micropenis dont discuss how their penis englargment went 0 to 2 inches or 2 to 5 inches

i stumbled into it accidentally a bit
and im proud of it

its your insecurities that say ...OH DONT NEED IT  |>>NAH IM GOOOD>>>NEVER A PROBLEM OVER HERE woof woof woof

okay well it doesn't indicate a problem

its more of a challenge to see what happens
so with this logic u were secure enough in yourself to use someone else's pics to pick men up online, yea?
I was secure enough to use my own ....to pick up men ..,,which as you remember was done...
No. What i remember was no one responded to your pics and u used someone else's to see if u would get the same result.  The results werent the same as i recall
no ur making that up right now sir

U get so caught up in ur own deluded version of the truth u can't even remember actual details. Let's just take it right back.

Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 02:06:52 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 16, 2016, 02:04:20 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on May 16, 2016, 01:59:08 AM
think i might make a facebook page as well with ha
do u not get the reactions ur looking for with ur own pics?

nope ppul dont even want to start a conversation
which is sad because the same guys that didnt respond to me as me turns out we have alot in common
but the reason i deleted mines is cause i have no interest in meeting anyone from there so now i can just experiment a bit

Wasn't nobody responding to your grotesque ass pics and u chose to catfish in an effort to finally get a response from someone :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw