New Brandy interview w/ Sister 2 Sister

Started by Mrd0ndada, May 21, 2018, 10:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

b7

omg the woman saying she knew Brans spirit wasnt right back in the day and got emotional. Looks like she felt the complete difference 

b7

she still talks to Rodney now too shdhdddd all this HEALING

b7

May 22, 2018, 05:20:01 AM #34 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:21:20 AM by 1RIG
fffggfggfggf she mentioned her arrogance around the time of Cinderella :dead: around 21 minutes in on part 2. and the radio DJs creating MESS with her and Monica

VirgoMind

I LOVED this. Bran was so open and owned her flaws. She is definitely in a different place. In past she was somewhat defensive of her flaws now she?s like fuck it. Yea I wasn?t right. Arrogant etc.. I love her!

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on May 22, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
I LOVED this. Bran was so open and owned her flaws. She is definitely in a different place. In past she was somewhat defensive of her flaws now she?s like fuck it. Yea I wasn?t right. Arrogant etc.. I love her!
:stressed:

Monika

May 22, 2018, 06:53:23 AM #37 Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:54:55 AM by M
Wow, great interview! I love this woman! She has grown up so nicely! She has an amazing personality, and I alway love when people interview her. The way dhe acts around older people just makes me smile. Sooooo respectful! Brandy is a gift! I will forever be a fan. Now, lets get this album poppin', Bran Bran!
Yahudah

Harlem

Wow this interview was very raw... she opened up about shit I didn?t expect her to talk about so that?s dope

I really want her to work on her image/style thou... idc if she?s not a fashion girl or what size she is but Brandy just give me something visually to stan about

#Mu7

Wow!!! She is so free! I love it. I do feel when the album is upon us she will change her image. she is already aware wanting to lose weight and etc.

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on May 22, 2018, 05:20:01 AM
fffggfggfggf she mentioned her arrogance around the time of Cinderella :dead: around 21 minutes in on part 2. and the radio DJs creating MESS with her and Monica

when I tell you just hearing her openly say ?Queenica? again like it?s nothing :stressed:

But ACK

Ghan let it all hang out in this interview

And the lady FEELING the difference in her energy and getting choked up
:stressed:

Gilgamesh.

I'm about to watch.

When this era officially starts I never want to see that thing on the top of her head again :kii:

Bruce

all yall saying "the lady", yall dont know Jamie Foster Brown? Y'all didnt read Sister to Sister magazine? Maybe I'm to old, but I lived for the Brandy & Monica interviews back in the day, ahhhh days before the blogs.

Ma Lo

I loved her advice about getting over heartbreak and how spiritual she's become.