Focus on this bitch losing face weight

Also Kerry is an investor or Surviving R Kelly

This bitch helped behind the scenes

So we have nothing to damn worry about

MelMel

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on January 22, 2019, 11:58:23 PM
n

How we gon mute a fucking executive, Taraji? whew. Sometimes u can tell when a girl isn?t as ...  bright

I was thinking the same damn thing  :kii:

FRANCE

There was an actual #muterkelly campaign so OF COURSE there will be thousands of tweets with that hashtag. There was never an official #muteweinstein campaign so why would ppl be tweeting that? Add that to the fact that R Kelly has music that can be muted and its fair to say that Cookie is crumbled and one more misstep, she'll be cancelled. Loud, ignorant self!

Kurama

Quote from: Glock on January 23, 2019, 12:11:46 AM
Quote from: Kurama on January 23, 2019, 12:09:06 AM
Its the reality tho
I mean
V

Just because something happens to u doesn?t mean u go into overdrive ruining others lives

I don?t use that

That?s a different conversation for a different day imo

Yeah it is but regardless of what folks believe traumatized folks sometimes end up traumatizing others. Research, mental health, generational discourse in our communities all corroborate this.

I think folks are conflating understanding this and apologizing for Rkelly. Not the same thing. Kellz can die but there still will be a larger conversation that has to be had about trauma in the black community that creates and enables folks to be victimized through out their lives.

I understand tho. Im sure it'll become a topic in the future.

Admin

Bitch BYE

The Weinstein hashtag was #MeToo and #TimesUp. Does she think Harvey is still out there producing movies and stuff?

BranLover

n

How we gon mute a fucking executive, Taraji? whew. Sometimes u can tell when a girl isn?t as ...  bright

Right.  :uhh:
Of course we?d fckin mute R. Kelly; he?s the musician. I?m really flabbergasted right now  :uhh:

🦚

Quote from: squid on January 23, 2019, 01:07:46 PM
Bitch BYE

The Weinstein hashtag was #MeToo and #TimesUp. Does she think Harvey is still out there producing movies and stuff?

Right.

And as a black woman to see her sisters hurting and not getting the fuck in formation to stand with them in solidarity is disgusting.

She is the fuck cancelled too.

Erykah too.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

n

:kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: F??w?d out air?in?$ on January 23, 2019, 04:45:30 PM
Quote from: squid on January 23, 2019, 01:07:46 PM
Bitch BYE

Right.

And as a black woman to see her sisters hurting and not getting the fuck in formation to stand with them in solidarity is disgusting.

She is the fuck cancelled too.

Erykah too.
yep