Is Brandy still performing at….

Started by yearofbrandy, April 28, 2024, 09:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Idc if she lips dhdhds

As long as the pre-record is cute and she looks good. Looking forward to the pics.

RAY7

The fact that we can point out specific times when her mic was on...

Kalifornia.

That's nice for her. She'll definitely lip, which is why I'm not interested.

crime mob

May 02, 2024, 04:21:56 PM #48 Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:50:52 PM by is everything a joke
Quote from: RAY7 on May 02, 2024, 03:45:48 PMThe fact that we can point out specific times when her mic was on...
I can point out specific times myas shoulda been off

ReVon

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Luxury on May 01, 2024, 03:02:07 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 12:56:09 PMLord I pray for a lip free performance or the media and critics will drag swiftly  :plzstop:
Ghan's been lipping 90% of her performances since the Afrodisiac era. Nobody really cares except a few of us on here and her die hards on Twitter. And she's gonna lip so save your prayers for something more important.  :nowgorl:

i used to think she was singing live during that era.  :plzstop: 

that Afrodisiac at the MOBO awards was my fav afro performance. I just KNEW it was live lol

Ma Lo

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 02, 2024, 02:21:12 PMIdc if she lips dhdhds

As long as the pre-record is cute and she looks good. Looking forward to the pics.

Ma Lo

Bandy can blow .. like down,...these lip sync complaints are tired and old and if you don't like her oh wells lolz bye!! :kii:

Luxury

Quote from: Ma Lo on May 02, 2024, 10:57:17 PMBandy can blow .. like down,...these lip sync complaints are tired and old and if you don't like her oh wells lolz bye!! :kii:
I'm sorry but this is so DUMB. The fact that you don't understand the reason that some of us don't like the lipping is because we LOVE her speaks volumes. And nobody was even really complaining or dragging. Just pointing out the probability that a large portion of her set if not all will be lipped.

Luxury

May 03, 2024, 12:10:55 AM #55 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 08:54:39 AM by Luxury
Quote from: JlovesB on May 02, 2024, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 05:13:55 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 12:56:09 PMLord I pray for a lip free performance or the media and critics will drag swiftly  :plzstop:
Ghan's been lipping 90% of her performances since the Afrodisiac era. Nobody really cares except a few of us on here and her die hards on Twitter. And she's gonna lip so save your prayers for something more important.  :nowgorl:

I hate there is no true rebuttal for this ! I am tired of this same shit different venue mess with her  :dead:

:bvy:  :mmyucudnvr:

She wasn't lipping when I saw her in CHICAGO in New York.

When I saw her in Baltimore in 2014 for Baltimore AFRAM, she definitely wasn't lipping. She was singing in the RAFTERS sometimes even after the music had stopped! And she impromptu led the audience into a choir like participation...

I saw her again in Tampa in like 2017 and even though that performance wasn't as epic as the previous 2, I don't think she was lipping then either...

So ya'll should tread lightly with that "lipping 90% of performances".  There's a difference between lipping and having a backtrack...

We know she wasn't lipping in Chicago. We're talking about performances of HER music.

Brandy lips 90 percent of her performances... 

And you can up that to 95 percent if it's televised.:plea:

crime mob

Quote from: JlovesB on May 02, 2024, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on May 01, 2024, 05:13:55 PM

I hate there is no true rebuttal for this ! I am tired of this same shit different venue mess with her  :dead:

:bvy:  :mmyucudnvr:

She wasn't lipping when I saw her in CHICAGO in New York.

When I saw her in Baltimore in 2014 for Baltimore AFRAM, she definitely wasn't lipping. She was singing in the RAFTERS sometimes even after the music had stopped! And she impromptu led the audience into a choir like participation...

I saw her again in Tampa in like 2017 and even though that performance wasn't as epic as the previous 2, I don't think she was lipping then either...

So ya'll should tread lightly with that "lipping 90% of performances".  There's a difference between lipping and having a backtrack...

get em together boo :woohoo:

The definition

She has 50 minutes like a headliner