VERZUZ : Bounty Killa vs. Beenie Man

Started by HUGO, May 20, 2020, 03:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

May 20, 2020, 06:02:02 PM #45 Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:17:50 PM by RIGs

I got my money on Beenie.
:caseoftheherp:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Bountyyyy!!! All day every fucking DAY!!!

:gorlonfire:

FRANCE

Beenie got a bigger catalog. And more yrs on top. But I prefer Bounty for sure. Beenie's gonna win.

FRANCE

Bounty Killer never really had any huge crossover hits. For those who arent familiar with his work, Bounty vs Beenie woulda been like Jay Z verses Nas back during the time they were beefing. Jay Z had the biggest hits, but Nas is always helmed as being a hip hop lyricist. Its kinda the same. Bounty and Beenie used to HATE each other too. They were at one point like 50 and Ja Rule. Maybe not AS disrespectful, but they were the 2 kings of dancehall during the 90s and early 2000s.

Some of y'all prob remember Bounty Killer from their track w/ No Doubt when they were doing that reggae shit.

BAPHOMET.

FRANCE

May 20, 2020, 06:49:32 PM #51 Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:49:46 PM by FRANCE
This underrated SMASH out tho

FRANCE

Beenie and Neptunes was a match made in heaven.

b7

Quote from: Jayd' Jackson on May 20, 2020, 04:01:16 PM
Quote from: Lee on May 20, 2020, 04:00:56 PM
I can't see anything matching Girls Dem Sugar
Or King Of The Dancehall
or

But I'm sure i've heard Bounty killer tunes. I'm actually looking forward to being out on to some new tunes

:ohwow:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: FRANCE on May 20, 2020, 06:54:30 PM
Beenie and Neptunes was a match made in heaven.
!!!!
Pharrell came THROUGH for him

Bossman
Girls Dem Sugar
Feel It Boy

This perfect trifecta

Heated🔥

HUGO

Quote from: FRANCE on May 20, 2020, 06:47:31 PM
Bounty Killer never really had any huge crossover hits. For those who arent familiar with his work, Bounty vs Beenie woulda been like Jay Z verses Nas back during the time they were beefing. Jay Z had the biggest hits, but Nas is always helmed as being a hip hop lyricist. Its kinda the same. Bounty and Beenie used to HATE each other too. They were at one point like 50 and Ja Rule. Maybe not AS disrespectful, but they were the 2 kings of dancehall during the 90s and early 2000s.

Some of y'all prob remember Bounty Killer from their track w/ No Doubt when they were doing that reggae shit.

!!!!

That was one of the biggest beefs in reggae. I really forgot about that No Doubt song