Not Jacob all up n thru this vidya

Started by Herb., February 27, 2016, 01:17:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

February 27, 2016, 01:26:36 PM #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:27:23 PM by Rawlf
basically this study is saying black men don't wear condoms and have too many sex partners, STRAIGHT OR GAY
thats what i get from it
BRANDY

Rxxf

February 27, 2016, 01:28:25 PM #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:29:30 PM by Rawlf
they need to redo the study

i can't see how 12% (which will be less than 12% if u just count the black males) of the population could take on the majority of this disease, when they are more white men out there acting the fool as well
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Herb.

Quote from: Rawlf on February 27, 2016, 01:28:25 PM

i can't see how 12% of the population could take on the majority of this disease, when they are more white men out there acting the fool as well
You have to take the environmental and societal differences that black men face overall into account as well. The DL lifestyle, lack of healthcare and insurance due to unemployment (which could lead to a lack of interest in personal health), etc. It's not only the act of sex itself that leads to the increased number. Which is why it's not just as simple as "oh but white gay men are whores too".

BAPHOMET.

would he be anywhere but in this vid? probably got it tbh

SouravMay

February 27, 2016, 01:32:12 PM #6 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:37:53 PM by Rajesha
No shade the Atlanta black gay scene scares the fuck out of me.

It is just a dangerous MIX.

The street life, the fancy drug filled media world, racial tension and the overall low education level of Americans, it is just a recipee for pure MESS.

WHen these Skorpion gorls talk about Sizzle and mess, it kinda used to scare the fuck out of me.

I do wanna see for myself once though.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Rxxf

Quote from: Herbie on February 27, 2016, 01:30:43 PM
Quote from: Rawlf on February 27, 2016, 01:28:25 PM

i can't see how 12% of the population could take on the majority of this disease, when they are more white men out there acting the fool as well
You have to take the environmental and societal differences that black men face overall into account as well. The DL lifestyle, lack of healthcare and insurance due to unemployment (which could lead to a lack of interest in personal health), etc. It's not only the act of sex itself that leads to the increased number. Which is why it's not just as simple as "oh but white gay men are whores too".

good point

BRANDY

SouravMay

Quote from: Rawlf on February 27, 2016, 01:26:36 PM
basically this study is saying black men don't wear condoms and have too many sex partners, STRAIGHT OR GAY
thats what i get from it

To me it is saying blacks have less access to sexual education and enlightenment as far as the necessary health and safety precautions, it also speaks volumes to how black people probably are more prone to grow up in negligent households, where parents are not capable of properly informing and protecting their offspring.
B7

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Rajesha on February 27, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

The street life, the fancy drug filled media world, racial tension and the overall low education level of Americans, it is just a recipee for pure MESS.

WHen these Skorpion gorls talk about Sizzle and mess, it kinda used to scare me.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: Im from Florida and I wouldnt step one PINKY toe in Sizzle  :plzstop:

SouravMay

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 27, 2016, 01:36:28 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on February 27, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

WHen these Skorpion gorls talk about Sizzle and mess, it kinda used to scare me.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: Im from Florida and I wouldnt step one PINKY toe in Sizzle  :plzstop:

dsdsjojdsjdsjsd

It is a little terrifiying, but I try to be open and not judgemental either.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Rxxf

February 27, 2016, 01:44:46 PM #11 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:47:44 PM by Rawlf
Quote from: Rajesha on February 27, 2016, 01:35:43 PM
Quote from: Rawlf on February 27, 2016, 01:26:36 PM
thats what i get from it

To me it is saying blacks have less access to sexual education and enlightenment as far as the necessary health and safety precautions, it also speaks volumes to how black people probably are more prone to grow up in negligent households, where parents are not capable of properly informing and protecting their offspring.

i feel the same.
that's something i wanted to say, but my words are usually twisted.
BRANDY