Rih and ASAP look amazing and happy

Started by Young, April 18, 2022, 12:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

April 18, 2022, 12:26:55 AM Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 12:27:05 AM by Young

PRESSED

She looks so ridiculous. It's really odd that we see her way more now that she's pregnant than before. What pregnant woman parties this hard?
I'm not here for friends.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: PRESSED on April 18, 2022, 01:58:01 AM
She looks so ridiculous. It's really odd that we see her way more now that she's pregnant than before. What pregnant woman parties this hard?
she looks amazing

Dr Naomi Campbell

Not pregnancy being a disability
Have FUN and live it UP quee'

DopeSoul.

Quote from: PRESSED on April 18, 2022, 01:58:01 AM
I didn't think about it like this. Ur right.

BBBNBBNBBBB

I think she's been looking amazing but yeah gorl sit down

We're still in a pandemic and ur pregnant.. parading around half naked everyday

:udontlookok:

FRANCE

She was probably always out and about. The paps r just busier now that shes pregnant. 

Young

Quote from: FRANCE on April 18, 2022, 06:20:39 AM
She was probably always out and about. The paps r just busier now that shes pregnant.

Young

Plastic.

she looks great & happy

love seeing queen frolicking about

best selling female rapper of all time

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like Beyoncé was heavily pregnant with twins on Grammy stages faux falling of chairs for a Grammy she never got
Let Queen do her k
:charon:

shante smith

April 18, 2022, 08:46:04 AM #11 Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 08:47:36 AM by ganja burn
And pressing balloons against her womb under her clothes for the cameras :stressed:

I'm no pediatrician but something tells me that's not recommended prenatal behavior

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Quote from: Naomi's cheekbones on April 18, 2022, 08:44:21 AM
Like Beyoncé was heavily pregnant with twins on Grammy stages faux falling of chairs for a Grammy she never got
Let Queen do her k
:charon:
Quote from: ganja burn on April 18, 2022, 08:46:04 AM
And pressing balloons against her womb under her clothes for the cameras :stressed:

I'm no pediatrician but something tells me that's not recommended prenatal behavior

Jans and JLo's non-singing asses are getting fucking dragged before the end of the day.