Do you feel that Ciara has another successful era in her?

Started by GLOCK, August 03, 2016, 09:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you feel that Ciara has another successful era in her?

No. She peaked after her second album!
14 (48.3%)
No. Future will get full custody before that happens.
4 (13.8%)
That new husband she bought ain't helping shit.. She'll still do 19k
5 (17.2%)
Yes but only because I'm a Stan!
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 26

JRocka

i think she does but since Evolution she gets one hit record per album and then promo for the follow ups usually sucks....all Ci is lacking is proper promo management! and i want her to stop with those hype man vocals on her up tempos and just coo along with the backing track with the live performances! Queen also needs to realize she's a visual artist and stop trying to give "power" vocalist

Vonc2002

This has to be one of the quickest, most iconic declines ever. She's been trying to revive her career longer than she's actually been successful :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Every faggot that voted negatively is dying of aids in hea

TRY.It.AGAIN

I just Think We place such a microscope on Ci because she kind of Pioneered the Flop era/ She was the First Major girl to rise UP so quickly and then Fall to Bits at an even faster Pace...with so much budget!

That 37k was a bit Iconic, tho :dead: I remember all the Radio shows asking the r&b Girls how they felt about the Mess! Some would Ki, which I thought was a tad disrespectful! I remember Keri keeping it cute saying she Would probably GAGG if she did those Numbers, I think her album came out the Week later and she booked over 100k!

:mmywheresddy:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Vonc2002

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on August 03, 2016, 09:23:21 PM
I just Think We place such a microscope on Ci because she kind of Pioneered the Flop era/ She was the First Major girl to rise UP so quickly and then Fall to Bits at an even faster Pace...with so much budget!

That 37k was a bit Iconic, tho :dead: I remember all the Radio shows asking the r&b Girls how they felt about the Mess! Some would Ki, which I thought was a tad disrespectful! I remember Keri keeping it cute saying she Would probably GAGG if she did those Numbers, I think her album came out the Week later and she booked over 100k!

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 03, 2016, 09:21:57 PM
This has to be one of the quickest, most iconic declines ever. She's been trying to revive her career longer than she's actually been successful :dead:
:omgwatshappening:

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine

sdffddfsmsdfmdfmmsfdfds i'm sor but

not a flop pioneer

GLOCK

I'm fucking leaping  :kii: :kii: :kii:

GRAND

Honestly I find it surprising how afloat she stays amidst the flopping

Vonc2002

MAY