FENCES (Trailer) Viola, Denzel etc

Started by Corporate Cannibal., September 27, 2016, 03:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

The Brandy Barbie

Viola gives that same snotty cry time after time.  At this point I have to point out, it's nasty.  Viola, wipe your nose.

Zankou.

GLOCK

Quote from: Jay. on September 27, 2016, 04:04:40 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on September 27, 2016, 03:34:50 PM
Both these roles viola and denzel have "done before" and rig does like to see some pale before he gives it the ok ive noticed him and stewie both

But it looks good and entertaining
Oh shut the fuck up Lew.
:omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

Wait twin for this new avi
U look good

SouravMay

B7

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on September 27, 2016, 05:45:23 PM
so what is it about ?
sddsdddssddd
I was thinking the same thing :dead:
A clip of him lashing him in the yard doesn't really give me what the movie is about. Im assuming family dynamics or something
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

I haven't read the play since college, but I remember Viola and Denzel's character are broke as hell and their son wants to do something other than go to college and him and the father quarrel over that.

And I think Viola finds out that Denzel was cheating on her or something and a baby pops up. :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 27, 2016, 06:12:59 PM
I haven't read the play since college, but I remember Viola and Denzel's character are broke as hell and their son wants to do something other than go to college and him and the father quarrel over that.

And I think Viola finds out that Denzel was cheating on her or something and a baby pops up. :dead:
Not giving the whole damn movie
:hmph:

FINE.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 27, 2016, 06:12:59 PM

n

yummy

That's not totally correct :mmyulost: it's just bits and pieces of what I think I might remember

b7

Sddddfff

QuoteA Negro Baseball league player is now a garbageman; his bitterness affects his loved ones

1950s; Backyard of an urban home in a North American industrial city
Fences is a 1983 play by American playwright August Wilson. Set in the 1950s, it is the sixth in Wilson's ten-part "Pittsburgh Cycle". Like all of the "Pittsburgh" plays, Fences explores the evolving African-American experience and examines race relations, among other themes. The play won the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and the 1987 Tony Award for Best Play.