Maroon 5?s Single Is ?I Don?t Want To Know? Featuring Kendrick Lamar *updated

Started by JRocka, October 03, 2016, 11:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Maroon 5?s sixth studio album will kickoff with the Kendrick Lamar-assisted song ?I Don?t Want To Know.?

When Maroon 5 rocked our world with their 2002 debut album Songs About Jane, social media hadn?t taken the music biz by storm. Surprise releases, streaming, visual albums, none of that existed yet, and the band is embracing a bit of that nostalgia with their new song ?I Don?t Want To Know.? Instead of prepping a carefully calculated promotional strategy or ~Apple Music exclusive~, the guys decided to let the fans attending their recent shows hear it stat.

The studio version with label mate Kendrick Lamar is officially slated to hit radio Oct. 18, but a live-preview of the song has been available for the last month. Listen here:

official studio version:

i'm really excited  they have always delivered consistently...this sounds pretty good can't wait to hear the studio version :stressed:

MelMel

JRocka

Quote from: MelMel on October 03, 2016, 11:08:33 PM
you better praise "I Did It For God" and "Dr. FeelGod" bby! :stressed:
sjxzvkcbkg;

yesssss those are my chop stick bitches :ack: but they can't touch my fave group Brown Eyed Girl  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

MelMel

Vonc2002

I think it sounds pretty good. Adam's voice can be so annoying tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

JRocka

Quote from: MelMel on October 03, 2016, 11:15:24 PM
Quote from: LiBra on October 03, 2016, 11:14:12 PM
Quote from: MelMel on October 03, 2016, 11:12:41 PM
Brown Eyed Heffas could never

n

they don't have to their vocals>>>>>>
they are serving me sex and life. All I need  :stressed:

:dead:

are you gonna address the original topic at hand now  :plzstop:

MelMel