Brandy was EVERYTHING!!!!

Started by Steffon, October 04, 2016, 01:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steffon

Had a chance to chill with Brandy in VIP while she was Dallas this pass weekend. Brandy is just fucking amazing!!! Don't worry things are in the works. Brandy is definitely going to put a smile on all our faces. GET READY. Love ha  :raycharles2urmess:

Kurama

Admin

Gilgamesh.

Young

Blackpantha

Quote from: Steffon on October 04, 2016, 01:35:23 PM
Had a chance to chill with Brandy in VIP while she was Dallas this pass weekend. Brandy is just fucking amazing!!! Don't worry things are in the works. Brandy is definitely going to put a smile on all our faces. GET READY. Love ha  :raycharles2urmess:

Care to explain a little bit more?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Vonc2002

Awwww, thanks for this. U don't have to disclose anything because i dont want anyone getting hopes up, but u spoke music with her?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ham sandwich

FFFFFFFFFFF

gurl nobody gives a fuck unless you mention something about the fuckin music

n

Cuban0

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 01:40:40 PM
Awwww, thanks for this. U don't have to disclose anything because i dont want anyone getting hopes up, but u spoke music with her?

wizzy

D.I.E.G.O.

Thanks for sharing!!! Her aura is >>>>>>>

Buy The Stars✨

Steffon you were in Dallas and didn't tell nobody?

Steffon

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 04, 2016, 02:09:38 PM
Steffon you were in Dallas and didn't tell nobody?

It was a last minute decision. Dallas is a cute city tho. But it's definitely a different kind of gay there lol

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Steffon on October 04, 2016, 01:35:23 PM
s

H.#.G.*.Z