Slayana tour coming back

Started by Chameleon, October 06, 2016, 10:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Mystique on October 06, 2016, 10:13:03 AM
Idk about any dates but I just seen rehearsal footage on IG  :gorlonfire:

Really? Who posted it? I wanna check it out. I know her keyboardist has been posting some stuff about rehearsing with Brandy.
Yahudah

D.I.E.G.O.

Myst can you post the vid, please?

pettypatty

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

KING BENTLEY.

why wouldn't you post the link tho Bertha

stupid self

H.#.G.*.Z

Chameleon

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 06, 2016, 10:40:49 AM
Myst can you post the vid, please?
its a instastory don't know if dad possible

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 06, 2016, 10:16:41 AM
well I hope she's coming to the US

Right !!  No other countries matter at this point and hopefully after her amazing times in Dallas. We are one of her first stops

Zankou.

Wtv

October 06, 2016, 10:58:41 AM #26 Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:58:54 AM by Scott LeBeau
would be awesome if she added a new cover, this time from a male us artist, either Drake, kendrick or a pop act. Any option is welcome

#Mu7

See what she should do is debut her entire new album live on her US dates and then give downloads with ticket purchases and say fuck Breyon

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: Mu on October 06, 2016, 11:32:25 AM
See what she should do is debut her entire new album live on her US dates and then give downloads with ticket purchases and say fuck Breyon

n

wizzy

Quote from: Mu on October 06, 2016, 11:32:25 AM