Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on October 10, 2016, 01:41:05 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 10, 2016, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: mixed wit african on October 10, 2016, 11:10:36 AM
I'm hiring a genealogist. It's time to really take it seriously

I think I just peed a little
CCDDDCCVBBBNNNNNNNNJNNNNNNNJJ

SDDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Guys,  this was my laugh for the fckn day. I was literally over hea gasping for air. All of you are shitty people
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: mixed wit african on October 10, 2016, 01:43:10 PM
I've put damn near all my relatives in that thing and not one of them returned mostly other races except my grandfather.

And iman

And I mean even if it is broke

I'm using it for fun but at the end of the day real people have given their input on what they THINK I am based on human eye and my pic and appearance in person. So if we take the celeb me machine out the equation it really changes nothing on my end.

I just find it interesting.

I think he is where my EA ancestry comes from.

But lemme stop because some of u sit on here and worship mixed men all day and tell people they should cut their kinky hair... But are quick to label anything else self hate.

I'm talking to the wrong crowd ttyl jnn
:calmdownsis:

whatever ..... you just didn't do a good job explaining why your grandfather matching with a white male sparked you to start searching East Africa :kii:

at least that's the part you lost me at, that's why I said the celeb match machine was broke sis :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

and I have 3 white aunts .... you really tried to upstage me in here ... not having it
:young:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowboy Nine

But lemme stop because some of u sit on here and worship mixed men all day and tell people they should cut their kinky hair... But are quick to label anything else self hate.

:omgwatshappening:

Young

October 10, 2016, 01:48:58 PM #69 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:49:20 PM by Young
Your Grandpa definitely has smaller features. So It makes sense why the computer pics up men with smaller features.

I agree; I bet it stems from him

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 10, 2016, 01:48:46 PM
and I have 3 white aunts .... you really tried to upstage me in here ... not having it
:young:
wait.... those are by marriage.... does that still count?
:diddraispoot:

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

I just put my picture in that thing and a pic of Marilyn Monroe popped up

I don't think it's broke guys

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 10, 2016, 01:51:16 PM
I just put my picture in that thing and a pic of Marilyn Monroe popped up

I don't think it's broke guys
Dont know if I've ever told u this but u do look....well.....white

yummy

GRAND

Quote from: Nine on October 10, 2016, 01:48:51 PM