Rihanna & Drake reportedly broken up, she's a HOE and going to HELL

Started by GRAND, October 10, 2016, 10:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

QuoteNot only has summer sixteen come to an end, but it appears Drake and Rihanna's summer of love has concluded, too.

The pair had been going so strong over the last few months, making it official in July and hanging out nonstop ever since. They partied together, performed together and even got matching tattoos together. And let's not forget the most important moment of all: when Drizzy publicly confessed his love for Rih at the 2016 MTV VMAs.

But all of that is just a memory now as the pair seems to have gone their separate ways. So what exactly happened?

An insider tells E! News, "Rihanna and Drake are seeing other people at the moment. They are not exclusive anymore. They still love each other, but their schedules have gotten in the way."

However, that doesn't necessarily mean it's done for good. "Anything can change between them though, for better or worse," the source adds. "They are still in each other's lives."

For now, Drake has seemingly found a distraction in someone else: India Love.

A second source revealed, "Drake and India Love have been hooking up for at least a few weeks."

Interestingly enough, India's ex-boyfriend, Cliff Dixon, was rumored to have cheated on her with Rihanna. The insider tells us, "Drake could be hooking up with India Love now to piss off Rihanna, which has clearly worked."

http://m.eonline.com/uk/news/801025/drake-and-rihanna-split-up-again-rapper-spotted-out-with-india-love?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Stewie

como la whore

f
you know she likes them bad boys.

probably got tired of that cornball

GRAND

Quote?India Love is basically traveling with him,? the insider told BOSSIP exclusively. ?Not sure how that fits in with his Rihanna situation.?

:omgwatshappening:

KING BENTLEY.

This down syndromed THUMB

I was just about to stan for him.

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

BAPHOMET.

lemme bump my thread lol. Kinda feel like some of the Rihs were saying sis was in a relationship

GLOCK

she did wats right if this is true..
shes just... better... and ... cool..
and hes NOT.

FAMÈ

I'm sure this is a publicity stunt for "Brain".

She's done.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 10, 2016, 10:47:09 PM
lemme bump my thread lol. Kinda feel like some of the Rihs were saying sis was in a relationship
DFDFDDDDDDD

Harlem

Didn't they just catch her and Travis Scott goin to the same hotel the other day?! She wants that trap dick back and I don't blame her
:justabit: