Beanie Siegel says Homosexuality is sickening.

Started by Heated🔥, October 11, 2016, 02:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

speaking of.. does anyone know if Boosie's cancer is still in remission?

Bulldagger

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2016, 02:49:28 PM
Ssssssssssssssssssssssss

Yea.... I just don't get why people (who aren't gay) just let it CONSUME them like this. It's quite weird actually.....
I agree, I don't get it. Unless I'm interested in u, i don't think about who ANYONE fcks, nor do i give a damn
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RatherBe

I don't understand how these straight men yell "gay is disgusting!!" but glorify girl on girl/ m?nage mess

:butim16robert: is this concept that fckn hard to understand?

Eternal Bell

Quote from: AJ on October 11, 2016, 04:01:34 PM
I don't understand how these straight men yell "gay is disgusting!!" but glorify girl on girl/ m?nage mess

its onl' rite if it caters to their sexual fantasies!

como la whore

gfdssssss
it's NEVER made sense to me

have two girls kissing and groping
sexy! got me hard as fuck!

but two men is repulsive and nasty.
straight men are just STUPID, I think. The bottom of the totem pole when it comes to intelligence
:19k:

Opposites Attract.

Every since I started going to church I'm convinced that any man that speaks out against homosexuality is battling with their own demons. I wouldn't be surprised if this ape has a tranny fetish and likes sucking trans dick.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

FINE.

I hate the mentality of those older black men that grew up in the 60's and 70's. Just pure ignorance.

And isn't their some clip online of him all hugged up with some guy or something?

Bulldagger

Because they don't believe the women are really gay. For some reason male on male is so concrete to people and you know it has a lot to do with being gay means a man is effeminate.

Aalumeci.

Cartierline

Heated🔥

exact FUCKING ly.
Then he gon talk bout how he gon explain it to his son.
Like nigga if yo son ugly just like you then he'll be ok cause ain't no homo will want his ass.

Heated🔥

Quote from: FINE. on October 11, 2016, 04:07:57 PM
I hate the mentality of those older black men that grew up in the 60's and 70's. Just pure ignorance.

And isn't their some clip online of him all hugged up with some guy or something?
my Jamaican ppl are the same and that's why I hate most of them and rather not being around them.
It's so sad the gays are being killed everyday in Jamaica.