Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

CHOKE

Ack! Can?t wait to watch this when I get off work

I?m wet

Pearls Khan

fresh

Mrd0ndada

I hate the Beyonc? kilt her career narrative.   She dissed her on the ?Turning me on? Rmx which was her first album era (Correct me if I?m wrong This lady had a whole 2nd album where ?Pretty girl rock? was a lil urban hit & she had a string of collabs that was moving AFTER the Beyonce moment.   Keri did use to try it tho... lol  Not wanting to hold the magazine with Bey on the cover ,  The dry Happy Birthday s/o in that one video that was circulating & I?ll never forget her sitting down giving unimpressed when Bey was SMASHING the billboard awards in 2011 
🙄

BAPHOMET.

January 10, 2018, 04:42:50 PM #9 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:51:56 PM by Baph al Mana.
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 10, 2018, 04:38:54 PM
I hate the Beyonc? kilt her career narrative.   She dissed her on the ?Turning me on? Rmx which was her first album era (Correct me if I?m wrong This lady had a whole 2nd album where ?Pretty girl rock? was a lil urban hit & she had a string of collabs that was moving AFTER the Beyonce moment.   Keri did use to try it tho... lol  Not wanting to hold the magazine with Bey on the cover ,  The dry Happy Birthday s/o in that one video that was circulating & I?ll never forget her sitting down giving unimpressed when Bey was SMASHING the billboard awards in 2011

yea Keri stayed pissed @ Bey  :plzstop:

and i'd STILL like to know why.

GRAND

She didn't have a reason

Shes just a jealous dyke

Polow or Tim whoever calling her the next Beyonce was part of the problem

Dumb ego inflated self

b7

well then the Beyonce stuff definitely had something to do with it. Like you said, it was one thing after the other :dead:  that dry ass happy birthday mess and the magazine? That pushed the lashings that much harder

I admit, i kinda respected that she stood IN her shit and never kissed Beys ass at the time, but it hurt her greatly to go back and have Timbaland discuss this BS apology song and do the woe is me thing on social media. 

b7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 10, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

yea Keri stated pissed @ Bey  :plzstop:

and i'd STILL like to know why.
just jealousy

And probably getting opportunities or features she thought she was magically supposed to acquire :dead:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: 1RIG on January 10, 2018, 04:49:00 PM
well then the Beyonce stuff definitely had something to do with it. Like you said, it was one thing after the other :dead:  that dry ass happy birthday mess and the magazine? That pushed the lashings that much harder

I admit, i kinda respected that she stood IN her shit and never kissed Beys ass at the time, but it hurt her greatly to go back and have Timbaland discuss this BS apology song and do the woe is me thing on social media.

:blessed: the girl would still be doing a LIL something if she had just submit

GRAND

January 10, 2018, 04:53:55 PM #14 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 04:54:47 PM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
Quote from: 1RIG on January 10, 2018, 04:49:00 PM

are you serious

Did you see her interviews

Keri is WEAK that's why I hated her even more

She denied then tried to give a faux tough by saying "it's who it's about ":plzstop:

Then the sudden LOVE for bey years later after she got chicken bones in her throat and bottles thrown at her

FUCK this girl