Previous topic - Next topic

asdfghjkl

Code Red: itsMista

This was a nice topic and important question

Code Red: itsMista

Kurama

STUNNA GOD

G

No. If the incarcerated niggers don't even feel guilty for their own damn actions, why should I be responsible and take the guilt n blame for them? Da fuck?

4everSLAYanafan

CarseyWerner

Quote from: NexTae on November 15, 2015, 09:51:05 PM
I'm sure there are plenty of straight men who are not convicted felons or deadbeats.
actually there's not, which is why so many black women are single compared to women of other races
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

CarseyWerner

Quote from: asdfghjkl on November 15, 2015, 10:44:09 PM
Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 15, 2015, 08:19:05 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 15, 2015, 08:08:36 PM
v

hell no

niggas not being able to stay outta jail or take care of their own kids doesn't have anything to do with me.
So who's supposed to help repair the damage he's left behind?

guh fuck them  :uhh: da fuck that has to do with MEH  :butim16robert:

lemme just leave cause  :shannonsmissing:
Interesting that both of you are so dismissive and asking "what does it have to do with me?". It has everything to do with you, your people need you to step up and be leaders in your community and yet you turn a blind eye? I get it though, it must be difficult to care seeing as how they have seemingly turned their backs on you regarding your sexual preference.
Je voudrais apprendre ? conna?tre si je pourrais ?tre, le genre de fille que vous pourriez ?tre en baisse pour

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 16, 2015, 01:35:42 AM
I'm sure there are plenty of straight men who are not convicted felons or deadbeats.
actually there's not, which is why so many black women are single compared to women of other races

RekeRig

n

Is there a stat to back that claim up

LOONA.

Quote from: CarseyWerner on November 16, 2015, 01:35:42 AM

g

Maybe in France   

RekeRig

Fgghhhhhhh if y'all don't loosen the grip on his croissant