New Solange album “When I Get Home” out at MIDNIGHT

Started by Hakim., February 28, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophelia_b

Quote from: HUGO on February 28, 2019, 07:30:48 PM
Quote from: ophelia_b on February 28, 2019, 07:11:20 PM
Quote from: HUGO on February 28, 2019, 06:47:51 PM
Crazy how everyone a Solange fan now...when I've been riding with this girl since "Really Feelin' You" and
since Sol-Angle days when niggas was calling her Beyonce's sister outta disrespect

not really crazy bby, this is just kinda the way it tf WORKS. i stanned for feelin you too but it wasn't really a ground breaking mess. quee had to earn her flowers and she did just THAT. ACK!!!!

Sol-Angle was a fucking solid ass album too!!! Niggas just didn't wanna see it for her simply because she was bey's younger sister. I been a Stan. Some of these girls JUST hopped on the band wagon

:19k:

dfghkjlgfdhkj

idk king, i remember the girls going up for sol-angel a bit. it didn't quite SKYROCKET her like a seat at GOD'S table... but she def got a few flowers.

RatherBe

Quote from: HUGO on February 28, 2019, 06:47:51 PM
Crazy how everyone a Solange fan now...when I've been riding with this girl since "Really Feelin' You" and
since Sol-Angle days when niggas was calling her Beyonce's sister outta disrespect
I loved this song but Don t Fight The Feelin and Bring It On Home was what got me innnnnn!

b7

Ulysses

She doesn't do anything for me. But imma stream it to see if she has changed my opinion 

Zankou.

Its interesting how Baph is a solo stan now. I remember when he used to call her ugly tbh 

BAPHOMET.

She aint aint cute like Bey and thats a fact that aint changing. 

Anything else? 

BAPHOMET.

call it what you want but she gets my money so meh. 

BAPHOMET.

February 28, 2019, 09:48:38 PM #57 Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 09:49:11 PM by When Baph Gets Home.
back to QUEE'

https://twitter.com/PigsAndPlans/status/1101248334449250304

:stressed: cant wait for this. She sounded IMMACULATE

HUGO

BAPHOMET.

Did I forget to give you a gold star and a cookie?

go catch Aids somewhere and scram  :rudone: