Brandy new photoshoot

Started by Steffon, July 14, 2015, 10:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GYNandTONIC

July 14, 2015, 10:03:33 PM #105 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 10:04:23 PM by GYNandTONIC
Quote from: Francois Lite on July 14, 2015, 07:37:17 PM
Why are Bran's outtakes always better than the official ones?

I wonder this alot myself! I love these pictures with the exception of one. But after seeing the BTS video she did look even more ravishing off camera. Maybe its the lighting, or post editing. Idk, she just always looks better candid.

Rxxf

Bran's candidness always slay.
She slays even more in person.
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: Francois Lite on July 14, 2015, 07:36:15 PM
So it's official. She's back with Atlantic.

Love these pics. Not feelin the short cut ones tho.
It didn't say Atlantic..
Could've sworn she was with Epic now
I loved what Atlantic did with her tho..
This whole time I thought they were shut down tho

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on July 14, 2015, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on July 14, 2015, 01:37:03 PM
New label!

QuoteAlong with the new sitcom, she has signed with a new label (she cannot mention which one yet) and will release new music this year? starting with an EP. ?It?s going to be five amazing songs that are very, very authentic. It has nothing to do with fitting in. This will be my own thing and my own way. Brandy is not in a box anymore. I am going to just allow myself to just fly with my music because I want to sing different kinds of songs, and I am not afraid to sing different kinds of songs now. I am going to sing songs that I feel in my heart. I need to release about love.

great news. Lets hope they announce it around the EP release, or Empire.

OMG

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 14, 2015, 01:01:55 PM
Quote from: Steffon on July 14, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

This gives me model DOWNE

I need this type of sex and edge the new album
Uggh the braids are everything

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

RekeRig

"This will be my own thing and my own way. Brandy is not in a box anymore. I am going to just allow myself to just fly with my music because I want to sing different kinds of songs, and I am not afraid to sing different kinds of songs now. I am going to sing songs that I feel in my heart. I need to release about love."

that part was all i needed omf

JCJ.

that was a great article...I can kinda relate to Bran's journey in a way

GLOCK

Quote from: RekeRig on July 15, 2015, 12:19:44 AM
"This will be my own thing and my own way. Brandy is not in a box anymore. I am going to just allow myself to just fly with my music because I want to sing different kinds of songs, and I am not afraid to sing different kinds of songs now. I am going to sing songs that I feel in my heart. I need to release about love."

:ohwow: bran wait

VirgoMind

Quote from: RekeRig on July 15, 2015, 12:19:44 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Brandy says she will never mix business and pleasure, again.  So I guess Ryan Press really was her manager for a while.  And it didn't work out.  I wonder if that put a strain on their relationship.

GLOCK

Quote from: Skegee Girl on July 15, 2015, 09:33:51 AM
Brandy says she will never mix business and pleasure, again.  So I guess Ryan Press really was her manager for a while.  And it didn't work out.  I wonder if that put a strain on their relationship.
He really was a mess
I'm so happy she moved on but can still remain cordial

BORderline

FUCK UPTOWN

THAT SHIT AINT HQ AND THEIR FLOP ASS MAGAZINE NAME IS PLASTERED ALL OVER THEM

BORderline

BORderline

I WANT THE ONE WITH THE BRAIDS IN EXTRA HQ