Welp it's been real Bsource! Net Neutrality repealed!

Started by Sinpool, December 14, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

LOONA.

LOONA.

December 15, 2017, 12:17:37 PM #48 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:17:48 PM by Andrais.
Quote from: Justaway on December 14, 2017, 03:53:45 PM
Quote from: BardiGang Sle on December 14, 2017, 03:36:37 PM
I find it funny that this is happening after the internet has been a key component in bringing all these powerful white men down this year  :plzstop:

ykw...

:omgwatshappening:

Makes sense.

Right

Alot of issues plaguing women, poc, lgbt etc would've gone under the radar if it wasn't for access to the internet and social media. So much shit that affects our communities wouldn't get TV time if it wasn't for social media bringing it to light, and sometimes it still gets overlooked no matter how viral something goes online.

White people are truly a mess.     

como la whore

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: chula. on December 15, 2017, 12:43:45 PM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 15, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Bernie or bust. Trump >>>>>

v
Bernie is never happening

I know this love. But a significant portion of the US populace didn't. They preferred to not vote for Hillary. Which is why I'm ECSTATIC about this shit show right about now :plzstop: :charon: :roflmao:

como la whore

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 15, 2017, 12:49:51 PM
Quote from: chula. on December 15, 2017, 12:43:45 PM
Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 15, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
Bernie or bust. Trump >>>>>

v
Bernie is never happening

I know this love. But a significant portion of the US populace didn't. They preferred to not vote for Hillary. Which is why I'm ECSTATIC about this shit show right about now :plzstop: :charon: :roflmao:

I think many preferred to just not vote period (Marilyn) and decided to let it play out. Now we're stuck with Trump and Pence.

Hill still won the popular vote  :gotchafag:

Opposites Attract.

This is why I stayed away from all that Sexual Predator mess that?s been coming out for the past few months. Anything to keep our minds off the real shit being done to strip away our constitutional rights. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Annie

I think it is alarming, isn?t the access to information a human right? So people should get a library pass because internet is blocked? I thought this could only happen in countries like Korea or in those old fashioned religions. I don?t get the ?We?ll see how this plays out? mentality when America has been crumbling for over a year now. I thought the people of the USA were these brave heroes, but is the plan now to be passive sit back with some Cheetos and watch Alex Jones rant?

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Margiela. on December 15, 2017, 01:23:58 PM
This is why I stayed away from all that Sexual Predator mess that?s been coming out for the past few months. Anything to keep our minds off the real shit being done to strip away our constitutional rights.
I think something is brewing and scandals about senators are up next. We must not lose ourselves in the hype and distractions but we also have to let karma be the bitch she is. I know the government wants Wikileaks gone..and they would like to have control over media

/.\

Annie

Quote from: TinKPOP on December 14, 2017, 04:35:54 PM
Quote from: 1814 on December 14, 2017, 04:33:07 PM
Quote from: Uzi on December 14, 2017, 01:58:27 PM
Quote from: Yah. on December 14, 2017, 01:51:16 PM
And is a US thing?

I'm CRYING

that's fucked up
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvd

this coupon foodstamp package
Algorithms in social media and the Google ads/results are already creating bubbles. So people who cant afford the premium internet package are just going to be screwed.

/.\

b7

Here?s what it is really is:

Not a great thing but it isn?t the end of the world either.

ya rock muh world.

Exactly.

I was trying to tell you gorls that there was a bit of dramatization going on (regarding paying for websites, etc.)

It's an important decision that will change the game but it's not the doomsday that media is hyping it up to be.

Annie

Well I guess if you feel comfortable go ahead with the plan
I wouldn?t want it. Don?t give these companies and the government too much power

/.\

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: Annie on December 15, 2017, 03:46:26 PM
Well I guess if you feel comfortable go ahead with the plan
I wouldn?t want it. Don?t give these companies and the government too much power
I'd still like to see it stopped in its tracks. It's definitely not a step in a good direction for consumers.