Bey has the prettiest legs... EVER

Started by 4 fucking k, April 25, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kaeli. on April 25, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: Young on April 25, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on April 25, 2018, 07:42:29 PM
But yea idk why it's so hard for some ppl to acknowledge that Bey was kinda THE cute one back then

the only time any of the girls ever put up a fight was when Bey had those ugly ass straightbacks in their second era

LeToya let HAVE here
n
h

b7

Quote from: Trey on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
Straight black men lust over Kelly....  :uhh: She honestly lead that whole movement and breakthrough for sexy dark skin women when Motivation came out.

She?s not Beyonc?, but she?s definitely seen as a major current sex symbol in black pop culture. Some of y?all are so clouded by biased stanning. :dead:
she?s beautiful

I just don?t get SEX from her. Never believed her in terms of her dress or super sexual songs

It was always forced for me

'ology

Kelly is deff a sex symbol she's constantly brought up amongst black men and goes toe to toe with Bey for preference.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

b7

Quote from: StarKitty on April 25, 2018, 07:12:12 PM
I think Kelly is beautiful, but she's very hit or miss for me.

When she gets it right she's actually one of the best looking girls in the game.

BAPHOMET.

Best body having self  :scrumptious: these natural curves

When I was younger seeing Bey used to keep me GAGGED when she would wear something skin tight

KING BENTLEY.

April 25, 2018, 08:19:11 PM #171 Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:20:26 PM by SAINT BENTLEY.
this thread is problematic

I'm only seeing one "type" a leg in here

I'll show you a LEG

brb

H.#.G.*.Z

KING BENTLEY.

April 25, 2018, 08:20:10 PM #172 Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 08:20:36 PM by SAINT BENTLEY.
THIS

is a fckn LEG

H.#.G.*.Z

'ology

Quote from: ...but mess on April 25, 2018, 08:13:10 PM
now we can go on head and lock this thread
Zxxbxbxbnfndn
X
Xx c
C
C
C
I agree close this

'ology

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: 1RIG on April 25, 2018, 08:06:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on April 25, 2018, 07:06:58 PM
Straight black men lust over Kelly....  :uhh: She honestly lead that whole movement and breakthrough for sexy dark skin women when Motivation came out.

She?s not Beyonc?, but she?s definitely seen as a major current sex symbol in black pop culture. Some of y?all are so clouded by biased stanning. :dead:
she?s beautiful

I just don?t get SEX from her. Never believed her in terms of her dress or super sexual songs

It was always forced for me
!!!
I don't get sex kitten from Kelly.

She's sexy in a girl next door kinda way, if that makes sense.