Iono if we've discussed this but why do women feel ENTITLED to do this

Started by Vonc2002, October 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on October 04, 2016, 02:07:32 PM
Im more curious as to why men feel so bothered by it?
i think some men feel a sense of ownership over women's bodies
The only time they should see a tit is if THEY themselves is sucking it

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:14:29 PM
I don't see how someone could sexualize a women feeding her child. That sounds more like a personal problem.

And we really need to axe these Puritan ass views of the naked body. It's not that deep.

oh ok sis. Tell me the name of the planet ur from

D.I.E.G.O.

If you don't have children OR titties to whip out and feed your babies with in public, you don't get an opinion. That's that.

GRAND

Quote from: imani on October 04, 2016, 02:10:59 PM
Because she can do that, entitled faggots. She birthed that baby. She doesn't have to a cover a damn thing. I'm sick of entitled men trying to tell women what the fuck to do with their bodies.
read queens

Scott.

wizzy

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
cvcx
there is no training to stop a boy from staring at a titty

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening:
Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:

Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see
a women feeding her child whilst exposing her breast and a man exposing his penis for the fun of it are two different things hun'

GRAND

Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f

THey're just titties, i don't think everyone JUST sexualizes them BECAUSE they're also used for milk

Have you never seen your Moms tits?

I feel like if children see their moms messes, they won't fazed by tits at all

yummy

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:15:28 PM
I don't see how someone could sexualize a women feeding her child. That sounds more like a personal problem.

And we really need to axe these Puritan ass views of the naked body. It's not that deep.

I said what I said, babe.

I don't see why any straight man would see a bare tit and immediately shiver, especially if a woman is feeding an infant.

but "omg what?  :uhh: is that a nipple?"

Kurama

Definitely could be. Even the thread title screams patriarchy! "How dare a woman pull out her body part and do this in front of us! What gives her the right?

I understand that western society has sexualized so many things but if you're aware of that and you still continue to adhere to it as a conscious, willing, adult then you're going to remain offended.

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssss

"Shock! Non-Progressive! Get with the times!"
This is the same country that crucified Janet, and the outrage was LED by women :dead:

And Aren't yawl the same phaggs who made 95 percent of the Janet titty gifs floating around :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Zankou.

Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f

not the same.. at all lol

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:18:50 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 02:15:28 PM

I said what I said, babe.

I don't see why any straight man would see a bare tit and immediately shiver, especially if a woman is feeding an infant.

but "omg what?  :uhh: is that a nipple?"

Who said shiver? How about beat his nasty dick under the tablez