They need to cover up
Some women just use it as an excuse to pop their titty out imo

H.#.G.*.Z

wizzy

Nothing wrong with nursing
but a baby blanket to cover up is courteous

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 02:09:11 PM
I don't have a problem with women breastfeeding in public, but cover it up with a blanket or something.

To have your milky titty out just flapping in the wind is a bit much.
!!!!!!!
Now if she had a blanket covering, i think that's fine. But to just pull her whole entire titty out and sit in the middle of a damn bar/restaurant isnt fckn appropriate. And if a man were to make reference to it, then he'd be wrong
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:10:31 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:09:35 PM
Not just men have a problem with this tho. If ur child needs to eat u need to excuse yourself. That's a moment that not everyone should have to bear witness to.

v

this is so dramatic
Ok, well that's how i feel. Anything else? :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:

GRAND

And since you're so tired of women

Come to my house and I'll show you how SIMPLE it could all be if we fell in Love

:overit:

yummy

I don't see how someone could sexualize a women feeding her child. That sounds more like a personal problem.

And we really need to axe these Puritan ass views of the naked body. It's not that deep.

D.I.E.G.O.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening: