Why Bran is Queen #TBT

Started by BigDawg, July 02, 2015, 12:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

BigDawg

Bish

How nice of her. Monica was sitting a few rows behind Brandy at the BET awards.

Young

Omfffffffffbdbdbfbffbbffbbfbfb

Queen!!!!

Young

They're really sisters Omfff :stressed:

Zankou.

Oh wow !! When Just right started playing I was so confused.

that was really nice of her

Cowgirl

Zankou.

FINE.

Lazarus

That was really nice on her behalf.

Cowgirl

QuoteBrandy gorl.... ???? why you supporting this murderous flop? She stay throwing shade, she never supports anything you do, never congratulates you on any endeavors. She's a jealous ass bitch. You need to delete this and pay her flop ass complete dust. She don't deserve to ride keep riding your coat tails hun.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Ghan really is a saint though.
:ohwow:

Hugo

It's nice when Anyone decides to help the less fortunate

Young

"1998 was a good ol' year for #BabyBran. I remember it like yesterday, hearing The Boy Is Mine for the first time. I knew it was going to be an instant hit!!

I was ecstatic when Monica Brown was added to the sassy mid-tempo song. The song dropped in May and had the whole Spring and Summer JUMPIN! Ya feel me? Good times!

All these years have passed and Monica and I are still here... doing what God has given us to do: change the world through music. I'm super proud of her for her musical journey that continues to provide the remedy for all those who still love REAL MUSIC.

Be sure to check out her new single, Just Right For Me, featuring Lil Wayne. You can find the banger on iTunes here."

Bish

Quote from: BowDown on July 02, 2015, 12:59:31 PM
QuoteBrandy gorl.... ???? why you supporting this murderous flop? She stay throwing shade, she never supports anything you do, never congratulates you on any endeavors. She's a jealous ass bitch. You need to delete this and pay her flop ass complete dust. She don't deserve to ride keep riding your coat tails hun.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Ghan really is a saint though.
:ohwow:

She saw that Itunes position and decided to lend a helping hand.

BigDawg

Has Glock seen Chicago yet?