Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

am mean... ppl ALWAY wanna pull that family card when they get sick and on their deathbed

"oh! where my family! pray for me! by my side!"

I'm sorry but if my siblings treat me like shit then NO!
sit your ass in the hospital and THINK. and if God gives you a second chance come back with a different attitude. Until then I'll see you at Thanksgiving if you make it

Zankou.

Young

Quote from: Phantom on November 16, 2015, 04:56:04 PM
And Tamar probably didn't invite them to DWTS anyway. Knowing her disgusting self.

Gorl please now you just making shit up.

The bitches were mad she got DWTS, Towanda in particular.
Towanda even tweeted about it minutes after word came out that she got it and then tried to cover it up because the Tamartians were lashing.
The proof was in the pudding when after 8 weeks she didn't show up to support ONCE.

None of them, Trina, Traci, Towanda.

Only Ms. E and Toni were there.
But now I'm hospitalized and u think u gonna get a check in my absence?

Get REAL

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:48:54 PM
It's no secret Towanda was initially pissed and jealous about DWTS. None of the flop 3 went to see or support her on DWTS.

The second she's hospitalized and on her death bed u wanna run to my show to get a fucking check?? R u kidding me? U need to be by my fckn BEDSIDE

!!!
She was probably more hurt than anything.

RekeRig

Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:
yea ... Not sure what they were jealous of in season 1, or 15 years ago lol no ones ever been able to answer that

:dead:

Plank

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:56:24 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 04:53:17 PM
What does Tamar doing 'DWTS' have to do with Towanda? If they wanted HER then they would have called her. It seems like they are always looking for a reason to hate on this girl. It's late. Like, just because YOUR career isn't poppin off doesn't mean she's supposed to slow down.

Now, the part about Toni being on 'The Real' is messed up. Especially after Toni put her on as much as she did. If true, that is really shady on Tamar's part. If it was one of the other sisters then I wouldn't care, but Toni is the reason any of them have the spotlight right now.

Where did they say she blocked Toni?
They said Traci was going to be asked to fill in.

But Toni gets shouted out and talked about all the time on the show so I doubt it was her. She even tributed a dance on DWTS to her.

ooo if thts true i see now

hmmm...idk tho
gotta see wats rlly goin on

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:58:39 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on November 16, 2015, 04:57:20 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 04:51:20 PM
Fsddfffff so she blocked Traci from hosting?

And Toni is the only sis to visit her at DWTS right? eeeek I hope they address that on her reality show.  Yikes

I'm sorry, but why are Traci & Towanda always tryna crawl up behind someone for a bit of spotlight? At this point they all have a platform to make shit happen for themselves. Neither Toni nor Tamar owe these gorls anything.

the producers called TRACI not the other way around LMAO
LOL!!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:00:07 PM
Traci coulda performed "Last Call" :stressed:
m

I mean why not just use Siri to dictate that mess

Same thing

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

BUT then u wanna use my sickness to get a check ?!
Bitch PLEA' !

And I understand Wendy's reasoning also. That's like Tamera letting Tia sit in for her.
Why would they come see her if she's a disgusting person? I'm sorry but u have to be a damn dummy to think 4 bitches are all wrong and this girl is just misunderstood. U could tell it was something deeper anyway. Family just don't quit fucking with family, ESPECIALLY if they were all once close. Even Trina don't really fck with her and she seems to be the most diplomatic. Get yo head outta yo ass and WAKE UP
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Miranda

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:02:12 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

Bitch PLEA' !

And I understand Wendy's reasoning also. That's like Tamera letting Tia sit in for her.
Why would they come see her if she's a disgusting person? I'm sorry but u have to be a damn dummy to think 4 bitches are all wrong and this girl is just misunderstood. U could tell it was something deeper anyway. Family just don't quit fucking with family, ESPECIALLY if they were all once close. Even Trina don't really fck with her and she seems to be the most diplomatic. Get yo head outta yo ass and WAKE UP

But if Tamar is so "disgusting", why try and snatch HER platform... I mean if Tamar really is that despicable, they shouldn't take favors or benefit from her show either.

Bentley!

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:00:26 PM
Quote from: Bentley! on November 16, 2015, 04:56:27 PM
Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 04:52:41 PM
I actually agree with the not having the sisters co host in her absence.
!!!!

I mean... we can't share everything :dead:

but as far as them having a rift. I REFUSE to believe it's all about jealousy, because it happened from season 1, and Towanda even said it started during the orginal Braxton's group. Tamar would treat them like shit.

There's like 345 days out of the year that we don't see them on TV gorls, I'm sure all 4 sisters aren't just making it up that she's a complete bitch :dead: :kii:
yea ... Not sure what they were jealous of in season 1, or 15 years ago lol no ones ever been able to answer that

:dead:
!!!!
In season 1 Tamar treated Towanda like a SLAVE.
"oh well your husband can't drive around in the car I BOUGHT for you!"
"isn't your husband cheating?!"

like... ppl are quick to jump on Towanda, but if you really sit back and watch the first season, she treated that girl like SHIT. the expressions on her face when Tamar would talk to her.

and Traci too, she beat her down mentally. I don't see how ppl can defend Tamar :dead:
after years of mental abuse from a younger sibling, they are just fed up.

Phantom

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:02:12 PM

Bitch PLEA' !

Vonc2002

Quick to scream jealous. Like quit being so damn dimwitted. Toni is the sister that has achieved the most and is respected the most. Do they not still ride for her? The OBVIOUS difference is Toni didn't completely change and become so consumed with trying to be famous. Tamar is an insecure, ugly bitch and that's why she'll never TRULY become the star she wants to be
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw