Oh no .. Tamar blocked one of her sisters from filling in on theReal?

Started by RekeRig, November 16, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley!

2 things...

when Toni stopped fucking with Tamar ok... a lil *sideeye*

but when TRINA stops fucking with you :dead:

c'mon now... ain't nothing misunderstood about her. She treats them gorls like shit

RekeRig

Yea when Trina has in issue ...  Makes me look at things differently. She's always been fair and level headed.  seems like Tamar really hurt her

Especially when she cursed them out and kicked them outta that theatre

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:06:04 PM
Yea when Trina has in issue ...  Makes me look at things differently. She's always been fair and level headed.  seems like Tamar really hurt her

ds

dsd
s
d
sd
c

c
c
c

Young

No one is saying Tamar is innocent.

She's always been the annoying lil sister, the loud mouth and the one who speaks her mind even when it can be rude. She always thought she was a star.

So now is SHE is one and I'm sure all those qualities are amplified.
But that doesn't change the fact that she's always there for her sisters and tries to have their best interest at heart. She offered Towanda a place to live when she was going through. She offered Traci to stay with her in LA so she could come up in the hair business. She is not trying to slight them.

The shade happened after season 1 when she got her own spin off and it hasn't been the same since..

And call it what you want but that's jealousy. Tamar's personality has always been the same. Now you wanna "put up boundaries ". Tow' PLEA' !!

n

Cowgirl

Why would anyone want their sibling to fill in for them and why would the sibling even want to?

Zankou.

no shade but I'm a FIRM believer in Karma. It seems that Tamar can never truly be the star she desires to be because she's really a nasty person

RekeRig

Plank

Quote from: GRILL on November 16, 2015, 05:06:37 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:06:04 PM

ds

dsd
s
d
sd
c

c
c
c
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

RekeRig

Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:07:19 PM
Why would anyone want their sibling to fill in for them and why would the sibling even want to?
n

Why the hell not

Plank

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:05:14 PM
Quick to scream jealous. Like quit being so damn dimwitted. Toni is the sister that has achieved the most and is respected the most. Do they not still ride for her? The OBVIOUS difference is Toni didn't completely change and become so consumed with trying to be famous. Tamar is an insecure, ugly bitch and that's why she'll never TRULY become the star she wants to be
oof! ack!

:ack:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mack on November 16, 2015, 05:03:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 16, 2015, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: Young on November 16, 2015, 04:47:03 PM

I don't Blame her, especially because those bitches didn't come to DWTS ONCE. And they're wrong for being jealous of her.

BUT then u wanna use my sickness to get a check ?!
Bitch PLEA' !

And I understand Wendy's reasoning also. That's like Tamera letting Tia sit in for her.
Why would they come see her if she's a disgusting person? I'm sorry but u have to be a damn dummy to think 4 bitches are all wrong and this girl is just misunderstood. U could tell it was something deeper anyway. Family just don't quit fucking with family, ESPECIALLY if they were all once close. Even Trina don't really fck with her and she seems to be the most diplomatic. Get yo head outta yo ass and WAKE UP

But if Tamar is so "disgusting", why try and snatch HER platform... I mean if Tamar really is that despicable, they shouldn't take favors or benefit from her show either.
U sound dumb. That's BEEN their whole dynamic from day one. The only reason u know this dumb bitch is because Toni introduced us to her sisters. She didn't become famous and try to hold the others back. she's so fame hungry that'll she'll sacrifice her relationship with her family to get where she wants and that is disgusting. That's why no one really supports her. People don't fckn like Tamar. A bitch on four TV shows and can barely sell 4 albums, plea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

You're fucking blind if you don't think Towanda does things outta spite. Just like crashing her show to take her spotlight, when she TOLD you she doesn't wanna see you; after Trina said its NOT a good idea.

She would never disrespect Toni like that.
She was there when Toni did DWTS.
When Toni won that Gra,my after Tamar lost Towanda was allllll smiles.
She's a fucking MESS.

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIG on November 16, 2015, 05:08:09 PM
Quote from: BowDown on November 16, 2015, 05:07:19 PM
n

Why the hell not
Would you want your sister to fill in for you if you took a leave from work?
:overit: