Rihanna's Fenty Label Will Launch First U.S. Pop-Up Shop in NYC

Started by Lazarus, June 12, 2019, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Rihanna's Fenty Label will launch its first ever U.S. pop-up shop in New York City next week on Tuesday (June 18).

The event will take place on the first two floors of The Webster store in SoHo, which is located at 29 Greene St. The pop-up will span for 11 days.

It's currently unclear if Rihanna herself will make an appearance, but fans can expect a unique retailing experience along with an installation.

Boutique founder/creative director Laure Heriard-Dubreuil shared in a press release: "I am so proud and honored that Rihanna and her team choose to launch the new FENTY Release with The Webster Soho. She has an incredible personality, style and is the true epitome of a powerful woman."

BahianSands

Glad to hear this
its been too quiet since the announcement of the brand , no reviews and minimal hauls. 
Hopefully the next collection is better to get more goodwill. 

FlowerBomb

Young

TriBeCa

I wonder how they plan to treat her core fan base. I doubt majority of them have the coins to afford those LVMH price tags. This isn't Puma.

Cowgirl

Quote from: TriBeCa on June 12, 2019, 04:25:18 PM
I wonder how they plan to treat her core fan base. I doubt majority of them have the coins to afford those LVMH price tags. This isn't Puma.
c

Poor people love buying labels they can't afford.