Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Lucifer has fallen off a bit for me.  I don't like all these restrictions and loopholes for the damn devil.  He has no power and he needs to be able to do a lil bit more.  Ur the damn king of the underworld and all u can do is make me tell u im desiring a better job?  Wack
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2017, 06:44:11 PM
Lucifer has fallen off a bit for me.  I don't like all these restrictions and loopholes for the damn devil.  He has no power and he needs to be able to do a lil bit more.  Ur the damn king of the underworld and all u can do is make me tell u im desiring a better job?  Wack
fuck u OK! this season is much better than the first and you knew he had limited powers then.

you are going to stay on my damn list  :fuming:

Vonc2002

February 13, 2017, 07:43:48 PM #2387 Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 07:44:14 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: MelMel on February 13, 2017, 07:22:08 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2017, 06:44:11 PM
fuck u OK! this season is much better than the first and you knew he had limited powers then.

you are going to stay on my damn list  :fuming:
Yea, something aint the same. Hope the mess is cancelled
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

♛MANNY♛

MelMel

yeah Lucifer is still on and renewed! :blessed:

GRAND

I never got past the first season

Is it still good

MelMel

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: MelMel on February 13, 2017, 09:24:55 PM
yeah Lucifer is still on and renewed! :blessed:

n

That's the first show you like that isn't fckin cancelled

MelMel

♛MANNY♛

Superstore - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Gilgamesh.

February 15, 2017, 06:00:10 AM #2397 Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 06:00:46 AM by Gilgamesh.
Manny, how are the ratings for "Emerald City"?

I don't want it to get cancelled.

GRAND