SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B

Started by Scott., March 03, 2023, 09:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

the way quee gave a bit of Angela Bassett at the end

JUST like you're quiet now

BrandonBranlee

I hope it flops so we can get The Encore Season 2 damnit. The only show I've given an f about on BET in years was that. Sooo funny and then the music was strangely good!

Kalifornia.

BetterAngels

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on March 05, 2023, 09:18:34 PMI hope it flops so we can get The Encore Season 2 damnit. The only show I've given an f about on BET in years was that. Sooo funny and then the music was strangely good!

Wrong channel, hon  :plzstop:

Young

Sddfff But yeah the Encore was my mess

EP & all

Amazing

These messing Already!
 :gorlonfire:

I will be da fuk perched.
 :unbothered:

M-Rocka

Mama Gloria proved Tamika's point when she said that Tocha was the favorite. And then got quiet when she mentioned how Toch' and Rocky stole her $30k.

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2023, 08:29:32 AMMama Gloria proved Tamika's point when she said that Tocha was the favorite. And then got quiet when she mentioned how Toch' and Rocky stole her $30k.

!!!

and 'mika always been my fav voice if the group so def team HER

M-Rocka

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 06, 2023, 08:59:45 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2023, 08:29:32 AMMama Gloria proved Tamika's point when she said that Tocha was the favorite. And then got quiet when she mentioned how Toch' and Rocky stole her $30k.

!!!

and 'mika always been my fav voice if the group so def team HER

!!!!!!!

Internal issues! Not excited about this tour!

They are definitely my favorite vocalists of the group, but whew Toch' is insufferable. It seems as though Tiny is somewhat the voice of reason amongst these ladies.

Harlem

SWV was looking at Xscape like whew glad this ain't us no more  :plzstop:

Harlem

The Scott family is a mess... Mama Gloria was like turn these fuckin cameras off or get out my house lol

Cowboy Nine

Rocky is trash and so is LaFLOPcha.

I understand why Tamika siding with Tiny and Kandi instead of her sister.

And the mom is a mess. You can definitely tell FLOPcha is her fav.

:dead:

Harlem

Also - I did not know Kandi hooked Tocha up with Rocky. Very interesting