Barbie Commercial Starring A Boy causes controversy...

Started by charlie., November 17, 2015, 03:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Drais. on November 18, 2015, 07:55:14 PM
Quote from: Herbie on November 18, 2015, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: Drais. on November 18, 2015, 06:44:58 PM
gggggg

Y'all really hate my sis Gen. I see where y'all are trying to this, and it's messy....

:dead:
what r they trying to this :usureuok:

ddddkkssss

Sor' can you peat that?

:diddraispoot:   

tears

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I dont see why he cant be a normal boy playing with the doll with his friends

Why does he have to be Acting like a girl i mean that would driven the home the messege that boys play with dolls too not boys that play with dolls are the honorary girl in the circle

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Champion

g
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 19, 2015, 04:36:57 AM
I dont see why he cant be a normal boy playing with the doll with his friends

Why does he have to be Acting like a girl i mean that would driven the home the messege that boys play with dolls too not boys that play with dolls are the honorary girl in the circle

He's supposed to be inspired by a fashion designer. I don't get the outrage.

The fem shaming needs to stop. You seriously think fem guys shouldn't be given the same opportunities just because they're fem?

To whoever said we only see one side of gays: WRONG! Look at Jamal/Jussie. There are actually many women who find him attractive, and he isn't stereotypical. Look at the number of sports stars coming out who aren't fem.

Can our portrayal still be advanced? Of fucking course. The latest Scream Queens episode made me sad. The fact that in many cases the gay character is still made a background character, or not given much development is a shame.

Zankou.

Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 06:48:12 PM
Quote from: Genesis on November 18, 2015, 06:42:48 PM
Quote from: RIG on November 18, 2015, 06:41:07 PM
Gen' hates us guys
Where's the hate? Because I would offer my son a ninja turtle before a doll? And if he still picks the doll i would let him? :dead:
;;SSDDDDS Im just teasing

most parents get a little uncomfortable and try steering kids in another direction, or just simply help them find a "balance".  I was obsessed with Batman growing up, but i started loving my Xena toys and dolls even more

my mom was like "bby...   :diddraispoot: how bout u pick Batman up for a few minutes luv lol"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

charlie.