Carlton Banks: “I Don’t Want or Need Anything From Tyler Perry!”

Started by M-Rocka, Today at 12:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Detatlantavibes (+ 1 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

JCJ 🪐

Djdjdjdjjjdjdj his response may be less about Tyler and his shitty work and more about someone suggesting that Alfonso needs someone to bring his career back to life

But I'm going to assume he's shading TP down just to annoy fro
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

dangerous

Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on Today at 01:45:00 PMDjdjdjdjjjdjdj his response may be less about Tyler and his shitty work and more about someone suggesting that Alfonso needs someone to bring his career back to life

bdbdbdbbdfbnf

Only thing he appears to really need is white coochie in his bed

Tears @ me watching a lil documentary mess on fresh prince and hearing he loved the Carlton banks character when it was first presented to him cuz he felt he could relate

:plzstop:  :plzstop:

I was shocked! 😱

Boomz

Quote from: dangerous on Today at 01:57:24 PM
Quote from: JCJ 🪐 on Today at 01:45:00 PMDjdjdjdjjjdjdj his response may be less about Tyler and his shitty work and more about someone suggesting that Alfonso needs someone to bring his career back to life

bdbdbdbbdfbnf

Tears @ me watching a lil documentary mess on fresh prince and hearing he loved the Carlton banks character when it was first presented to him cuz he felt he could relate

I was shocked! 😱

Wow

You're pissed at this huh

JCJ 🪐

bdbdbdbbdfbnf

I was shocked! 😱

Djdjdj not him playing himself

dangerous

Quote from: Boomz on Today at 02:00:46 PM

bdbdbdbbdfbnf

I was shocked! 😱

Wow

You're pissed at this huh
mine ya bidness das all
just mine ya bidness

Cowboy Nine

ophababes.

RAY7

I wonder what happened? This sounds like there is an issue between them

Cowgirl

Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 03:25:12 PMI wonder what happened? This sounds like there is an issue between them
Sounds like it was a hit-and-run.

RAY7

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 03:34:05 PM
Quote from: RAY7 on Today at 03:25:12 PMI wonder what happened? This sounds like there is an issue between them
Sounds like it was a hit-and-run.
huh? I didnt see cars mentioned
 :guys: