Fercus on the present y’all

Started by DopeSoul., March 30, 2024, 01:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 31, 2024, 10:05:28 AM
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 30, 2024, 08:41:13 PM

I'm glad I watched the full video cuz I always thought "it really wasn't that serious, sis" but now I have the full context. They were basically harassing her and the questioning seems to be coming from a shady place. Like a "is he ever gonna wife you, sis?" Glad she cleared them.

:udontlookok:

she woulda cleared if she woulda been able to CLEAR that enunciation. sis just ended up looking rattled ccccvvvb

Ggghhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjnjjjjnnnjjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngwwwssszx

ReVon

LMAO YOU CAN TELL SHE WAS BOTHERED AF  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Cowgirl

March 31, 2024, 03:00:13 PM #17 Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 03:00:27 PM by Cowgirl

I'm glad I watched the full video cuz I always thought "it really wasn't that serious, sis" but now I have the full context. They were basically harassing her and the questioning seems to be coming from a shady place. Like a "is he ever gonna wife you, sis?" Glad she cleared them.

They were being annoying but playful. She should've just walked away if she felt it was that disrespectful.

FAMÈ

March 31, 2024, 03:22:11 PM #18 Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 03:22:55 PM by ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Kaeli.

!!!

JDIFJ:PDSOIGJG

The twitter clip is a kii but I personally would've been way meaner to this nosey bitch

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 31, 2024, 03:53:07 PM

!!!

JDIFJ:PDSOIGJG

The twitter clip is a kii but I personally would've been way meaner to this nosey bitch
b

Now how could you do that without a man?

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Cowgirl on March 31, 2024, 03:00:13 PM

They were being annoying but playful. She should've just walked away if she felt it was that disrespectful.
she said wtf she said.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kalifornia. on March 30, 2024, 03:19:50 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on March 30, 2024, 01:28:32 PMbut when you GET one

ki

And now where's hers?

Ghhhgddryjkkksryjjiik

Lauren gagged. She was just heartbroken and that question was like a strike of lighting. I felt so bad for her here tbh

DopeSoul.

Quote from: ReVon on March 31, 2024, 02:53:19 PMLMAO YOU CAN TELL SHE WAS BOTHERED AF  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:
CccccccCCCVVCCCVVXCVCCVCCV

The way the lady Ki'Ed as she walked off

Ma Lo

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 31, 2024, 07:43:49 PM
Quote from: ReVon on March 31, 2024, 02:53:19 PMLMAO YOU CAN TELL SHE WAS BOTHERED AF  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

Ghggffghjjkmmddddddddfffff go okiwssfhjmhysfjhaw

ophababes.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on March 31, 2024, 07:43:49 PM

vcccvccxxzxxzzzzzzzxxxxcc

later gur !

:roflmao: