Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung? the PURE SALES thread

Started by throwintheTAL, April 22, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would Rihanna have gone platinum without Samsung?

No
13 (50%)
No
11 (42.3%)
Meghan Trainor - No
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

throwintheTAL

would she? first she pulled in that smashing 460 in pure sales with a hotshot debut @ #27

then the bitch PANICKED and ran to give the alb' away with a voucher, courtesy of Samsung

gor...

it's just a shame Billboard says she ain't even Gold in pure sales

so would she be plat without the free vouchers, the endorsement, and ha head game that GOT her the endorsement? AIDy self

Cartierline

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY

Minus her debut, Rih has never had a problem booking platinum ALBUMS.

leftout

Quote from: Cartier on April 22, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
Yeah she would have reached actual platinum by now tbqh.
then why is she not even gold in pure sales nigga?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Cartier on April 22, 2016, 02:05:08 PM
Yeah she would have reached actual platinum by now tbqh.
RIGHT!
She provided fans with a million copies and has still sold more than all of ciara's last 3 albums combined LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on April 22, 2016, 02:08:59 PM
Minus her debut, Rih has never had a problem booking platinum ALBUMS.
why are you evading the facts in the thread? She's not even gold in REAL sales and you never presented your ANTI ticket or iTunes receipt

sit this one out, grans stan

Vonc2002

And as a matter of fact her sales+her streams at this point are already at platinum, so this thread was a pitiful attempt to discredit a girl who's winning and still has a record contract unlike ciara :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 22, 2016, 02:10:09 PMShe provided fans with a million copies
gonna have to edit out the lies in your posts since we're sticking to FACTS in here