I just

Started by FlowerBomb, December 03, 2016, 07:47:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

December 03, 2016, 07:49:10 AM #1 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:49:26 AM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
X<MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

not a CUCKOLD forum

FlowerBomb

December 03, 2016, 07:55:34 AM #2 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:56:31 AM by Baeomi
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 03, 2016, 07:49:10 AM
X<MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

not a CUCKOLD forum
the way I screamed and cried
I scuba dived at this
QuoteWe will find out tonight for sure. We have 4 BBC's coming over tonight to take total control and advantage. They get whatever they want. Pics to follow.

Sis never posted again.

GRAND

Quote from: Baeomi on December 03, 2016, 07:55:34 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 03, 2016, 07:49:10 AM
X<MCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

not a CUCKOLD forum
the way I screamed and cried
I scuba dived at this
QuoteWe will find out tonight for sure. We have 4 BBC's coming over tonight to take total control and advantage. They get whatever they want. Pics to follow.

Sis never posted again.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

im crtyiinh

GRAND

Guess she was fucked to DEATH :wellheythere:

or robbed and killed :guys:

FlowerBomb

QuoteMen can use the Jack of Spades, or get a tattoo saying, "Black Owned", or "BBC SLUT", or wear a Necklace or Bracelet that says the same things.
Anyone who can read will know what "Black Owned" means and anyone with any exposure to the Interracial Lifestyle should understand "BBC SLUT".

D
Sdddd
Ff
Sssszxs

S
As
S
SD
d
DD

This is serious
:guys:

CHOKE

NSFW and stuff

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

:blessed:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Chokeme on December 03, 2016, 08:03:57 AM
NSFW and stuff

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

sorry but I could never
Being some white persons sex pet

GMF

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 03, 2016, 07:58:34 AM

CXVZXCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

FlowerBomb

December 03, 2016, 11:24:15 AM #9 Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:25:06 AM by Baeomi
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 03, 2016, 07:58:34 AM

bshzhshsjj
Not them concerned for her whereabouts
:damselindistress:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Baeomi on December 03, 2016, 07:59:19 AM
QuoteMen can use the Jack of Spades, or get a tattoo saying, "Black Owned", or "BBC SLUT", or wear a Necklace or Bracelet that says the same things.
Anyone who can read will know what "Black Owned" means and anyone with any exposure to the Interracial Lifestyle should understand "BBC SLUT".

D
Sdddd
Ff
Sssszxs

S
As
S
SD
d
DD

This is serious
:guys:
dsdasmadsdm
poamponddaads

asd

:diddraispoot: :usureuok:

Cowboy Nine

BBC Slut has me howling

Aalumeci.

QuoteI feel exactly the same way. I might be a highly intelligent white man with very specific racial and political views. I consider them inferior as a result of reading Rushton and other great white thinkers, but it all comes back to the huge coal black dark african primitive cock sliding in and out of that white cunt. It's addictive and entraping. I can't help myself. I think about it a lot and jack of regularily. A testament to what kind of superiority actually matters. The sexual black man, has sexual superiority over us sexually far inferior whitey bois, who should not even think of ourselves as male.

:uhh:

GRAND

Quote from: CreepinThruThaF0G on December 03, 2016, 11:30:26 AM
QuoteI feel exactly the same way. I might be a highly intelligent white man with very specific racial and political views. I consider them inferior as a result of reading Rushton and other great white thinkers, but it all comes back to the huge coal black dark african primitive cock sliding in and out of that white cunt. It's addictive and entraping. I can't help myself. I think about it a lot and jack of regularily. A testament to what kind of superiority actually matters. The sexual black man, has sexual superiority over us sexually far inferior whitey bois, who should not even think of ourselves as male.

:uhh:
CCCVCC

Look at yourself as subhuman faggot