Guys, Im tf EXCITED! Brandy u better not fckn disappoint me

Started by Vonc2002, March 24, 2017, 09:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I kinda saw this and didn't waste no fckn time :flamebroiled:

I hopped tf DOWN!

I haven't seen this bitch perform a full show since i was like 12. Im so fckn EXCITED :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

Vonc2002

I don't necessarily need to sit thru a whole bbyface show but face is a legend and has alot of songs that i like so I'll enjoy him a bit, i guess :overit:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

BigDawg

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on March 24, 2017, 09:58:24 PM
Chile, maybe I will take my mom with me
Well that's how it was promoted here, as a mother's day thing.  U may wanna check ur dates and see if the same people are slated to perform because it could change

b7

Damn not basically going on tour right after Roxie for two weeks

Ack

Vonc2002

She better be in a good place voice wise  when she gets here :uhh:

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
ssssss

Seems like she does a lot of EXTRA to do so for the musical, so I'm guessing she'll be in top shape

:stressed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIGS on March 24, 2017, 10:18:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
ssssss

Seems like she does a lot of EXTRA to do so for the musical, so I'm guessing she'll be in top shape

:stressed:
I'll be lashing her otherwise  :stressed:
Im really excited tho   :gorlonfire:
I think i may even try to meet her. I didn't bother for the Chicago show but I think i might try this time

BigDawg

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2017, 10:06:43 PM
Well that's how it was promoted here, as a mother's day thing.  U may wanna check ur dates and see if the same people are slated to perform because it could change

ACK SHE IS BY HERSELF ON MY DATE

Vonc2002

Quote from: BigDawg on March 24, 2017, 11:08:18 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 24, 2017, 10:06:43 PM

ACK SHE IS BY HERSELF ON MY DATE

:hmph: