I'm sor this goes off

Started by FINE., December 02, 2015, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

December 02, 2015, 06:42:40 PM #1 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:43:30 PM by LiiVE
!!

i seen him perform this at some award show on tv and was leaning the whole time

BAPHOMET.

December 02, 2015, 06:43:46 PM #2 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:44:15 PM by Baphomet.
!!!!!!

when Big Sean's part comes and the beat change

Cartierline

Jon

yekim

December 02, 2015, 07:16:59 PM #5 Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:18:43 PM by yekim
i don't care what nobody says, diddy slays

ive lived for his production for years now, he sits right alongside my faves timbaland and the neptunes. always makes a fucking LEAN or a KNOCK. and whoever he works with always gives him fire. he has an amazing ear for music. and not to mention, the whole bad boy family - B.I.G., lil kim, mary j blige, faith evans, mase, method man, loon... just.... UGH :stressed:

last train to paris is STILL my shit, ive played that album every goddamn day since it was released. imma even call it a modern classic. highly underrated.

basically, diddy>>>>>>

:letsmessfag:

FINE.

Quote from: yekim on December 02, 2015, 07:16:59 PM

ive lived for his production for years now, he sits right alongside my faves timbaland and the neptunes. always makes a fucking LEAN or a KNOCK. and whoever he works with always gives him fire. he has an amazing ear for music. and not to mention, the whole bad boy family - B.I.G., lil kim, mary j blige, faith evans, mase, method man, loon... just.... UGH :stressed:

last train to paris is STILL my shit, ive played that album every goddamn day since it was released. imma even call it a modern classic. highly underrated.

basically, diddy>>>>>>

wow yeah

yekim

Quote from: FINE. on December 02, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
Quote from: yekim on December 02, 2015, 07:16:59 PM

basically, diddy>>>>>>

wow yeah