Stacey Dash's "White" listing cleared up: Officer assumed she was Hispanic

Started by herbie, October 05, 2019, 06:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

The gorls were about to get "woke" on Twitter because they assumed she listed herself as "White" for police records, when Stacey has never identified as such.

The department cleared it up. The arresting deputy assumed she was Hispanic, but there was no option for "Hispanic" on the form, so he just put "White".

Pretty sure he just did it to get on with his day and didn't put a ton of thought into it. And surely didn't expect the gorls to RUN with the mess.  :plzstop:

QuoteStacey Dash really was listed as White on her booking sheet earlier this week.

A photo of the police report showed that the race for the actress, who was arrested following a domestic dispute with her husband in Florida, was indicated as White.

While it wasn't clear if the photo was actually real, it looks like it was.

Reports said that police with Pasco Sheriff's Department who took Dash in actually thought that she was Hispanic but labeled her as "White" on the arrest report. In reality, Dash's father is African American and her mother is Mexican.

A rep for the police department explained,

Quote"Stacey Dash was never asked her race by the arresting deputy, nor did she volunteer any information about her race. The arresting deputy assumed that she was Hispanic. However, the Pasco Sheriff's Office follows the Department of Justice Uniform Crime Reporting standards and, according to the DOJ reporting requirements the only allowable races are: Asian/Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Black/African American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Unknown, or White."

https://thejasminebrand.com/2019/10/03/stacey-dashs-race-listed-as-white-on-booking-sheet-was-an-error-the-arresting-deputy-assumed-she-was-hispanic/

:disgusted:

CHOKE

All that shuckin, jivin and tap dancing and sis still ended up in hand cuffs huh?

Naomi Hit Me

Hdjdjdjdj her massas over at Fox News couldn't loan her money for a lawyer?

CHOKE

When has Bey's black ass ever tried to please whites?

She's spent the last 3 eras pissing them off

I don't stan for coons

CHOKE

Quote from: faded luh on October 05, 2019, 07:07:54 AM
Quote from: The Mad Choke on October 05, 2019, 07:04:21 AM
When has Bey's black ass ever tried to please whites?

She's spent the last 3 eras pissing them off

I don't stan for coons

u mean the last couple eras where she used pro-Blackness as promo for the albers?
at a time when pro-Black "wokeness" happened to be on trend?

Let's not act like the ho has been India-Arie'ing it up for decades or something :disgusted:

What other big name black girl would put their career on the line by having girls dressed up as Black Panthers at the Super Bowl?

There's really nothing u can say

Bey has never been a coon bitch

Will leave that to your faves

CHOKE

Nick and Dion have covered all the ways

They've earned their Coon Degrees from Coon University

Naomi Hit Me

QuoteClosing out the weekend was a talk in which Campbell announced the launch of a series of design schools in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Cape Town, and Nairobi, at which a new generation of future fashion designers will be prepared to make their mark on the industry – as founded in partnership with Gucci. As part of a move towards greater inclusion and understanding of different cultures, the label hopes to rectify the mistakes of the past by rightly inviting a more diverse chorus of voices to join the conversation.

I love a black bitch

D.I.E.G.O.

D.I.E.G.O.