This cackle OMG

Started by Zankou., February 09, 2016, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

And getting a second single

King

Quote from: Herbie on February 09, 2016, 08:06:42 PM
much like wendy
sitting up hating on yet another attractive young black woman.

wendy of all people should know if you fall in love with someone you get blinded and fall for happily ever after.

but she was probably too coked up in her 20's to remember any of that. rusty man faced hooker.

jhhghgjhghgh

i thought you were a mendy stan :omgwatshappening:

anyway....the whole 'blnded by love' thing is cool....but (besides stupidity) what was her excuse for not using a condom with a guy that had three previous baby mamas? now shes found herself in this situation with this annoying-faced rat and thinks she deserves $15 million from him? gimme a break.

sweet girl but people just get annoyed with how dumb she is....that why she's always getting dragged

SUPREME

You said that same thing earlier ugly dummy

King

and i'll keep saying it, diseased sexy ass  kenyan faggot  :ATLcameo:

SUPREME

yummy

Quote from: 40CAL on February 09, 2016, 08:21:56 PM
but its not true tho this dumb old blonde wearing bitch wouldn't know a platinum plaque if it slapped her in the face.

* i bet platinum*

q

Jon

Quote from: Nine on February 09, 2016, 08:14:12 PM
Quote from: LiiVE on February 09, 2016, 08:12:26 PM
gnnn tthis ape never has her facts right
!!!

With anything

How do you have a team of people around you and still not have an accurate picture of wtf is happening
:uhh:
because the truth is usually less interesting to talk about and she likes being messy.

Vonc2002

this is such a miserable bitch. hating on yet another hoe that looks better than her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

tigernathan

b

you guys sound HURT jfjj :uhh: It's Wend's job to be messy

Young

SSDNDNDNDDDDDDDD

They're fuming

Vonc2002

she's a terrible, ugly person
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SUPREME

Too bad Monica never makes the news unless it's about her broke boyfriend or his mistress