CHRISTMAS WITH BRANDY OUT NOV 10TH

Started by Heated🔥, October 20, 2023, 12:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Ma Lo on October 20, 2023, 06:32:37 AMWow such amazing news going into the weekend and she looks youthful and great. Wow.
get into the Motown homage with some of the hair and fits. I love this lady

b7

Quote from: Annie on October 20, 2023, 09:15:22 AM

This cover gives me more of a Xmas vibe

I just pre-saved on Spotify and the Merch store link send me to the Spotify exclusive 

https://brandy.lnk.to/ChristmasWithBrandy
that back image is everything!!

b7

Quote from: yearofbrandy on October 20, 2023, 11:05:53 AMI love the support she have from other celebrities under her post!

Yebba (the singer) in particular has been yearning for a Brandy Christmas album since the end of 2020. I remember her tweeting about it and she was the first comment i saw under Brandy's post. All the singers are especially excited  :kii:

b7

I actually really like the initial cover we saw with the bangs. I'm playing some of that year round so I'm glad it doesn't look so Christmas-like. That alternate back cover with the coat reminds me of her Full Moon days omg

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: RedOctober on October 20, 2023, 01:22:52 AMWhy does queen look so demure on the front/back covers? Is it really a MERRY Christmas?

Nonetheless, I'm excited to hear Bran.
Well Brandy never really gives photoshoots cause the direction and eyes just don't be there but I don't mind the front cover as it reminds me of the 90s and a Michelle Williams gospel teas....very simple, innocent and heavenly...the back photo is awful though (she looks so sad), they need to change it quickly
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

GYNandTONIC

There isn't shit wrong with either cover. Both are classic and will stand the test of time. That should be the goal with a Christmas cover. You don't want it do date itself later down the line.

I love her sultry sexy spin on Christmas. It def has the holiday feel but I'm happy she didn't go all cheesy with snow, sleds, and fireplaces lol

Justice Jackson

Yeah I like both covers tbh. The front is giving a lil bit of velvet rope lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowboy Nine

Really nothing classic about the first cover. Basic, yes. Classic, no.

It's a Christmas cover, it's supposed to be festive and reflect the season, not be sad and pensive like someone said.

The alternative cover is more in line with what people would expect.

:udontlookok:

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: Nine on October 20, 2023, 12:26:40 PMReally nothing classic about the first cover. Basic, yes. Classic, no.

It's a Christmas cover, it's supposed to be festive and reflect the season, not be sad and pensive like someone said.

Classic is typically basic

What's more classic than a white top and white background  :uhh:

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Justice Jackson on October 20, 2023, 12:26:38 PMYeah I like both covers tbh. The front is giving a lil bit of velvet rope lol

And that's not what it should be giving unless this Christmas is about to be a melancholy one fnfnfnfnfn
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Nine on October 20, 2023, 12:26:40 PMReally nothing classic about the first cover. Basic, yes. Classic, no.

Yeah it's not giving classic Christmas. Not sure why that's being debated
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Sovereign.

What a way to step on out on your Motown debut. A legend!  :receipts: