Nicki releases “Big Foot”

Started by Cowgirl, January 26, 2024, 09:40:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opha lipa

think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

https://x.com/agsspotify/status/1751062732340600900

It's like a Black Mirror episode. Nicki does what everyone else does but she's the only one brought to justice for some reason.

shante smith

Pretty sure the people complaining everything nickis saying are way more worried than Meg is.

If Megan were smart she would have mentally prepared herself for whatever retaliation was in store after she shot these shots.

I'm sure she did that. Especially considering how low she went this time, and especially considering how crazy Nicki is

You don't fire off a nuclear mess and expect a rock thrown back in return .

Cowgirl

Quote from: Children of Mongolia on January 27, 2024, 08:48:22 AMPretty sure the people complaining everything nickis saying are way more worried than Meg is.

If Megan were smart she would have mentally prepared herself for whatever retaliation was in store after she shot these shots.

I'm sure she did that. Especially considering how low she went this time

She must've prepared

Aalumeci.

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on January 27, 2024, 02:45:02 AMWhat's happening?

Nicki can't take Meg by herself so she's rounding up the Avengers, but muddying everything with lies.

Cowgirl

Everything y'all lie and say Nicki does are all things the people do who you support when it comes time to bash Nicki. You really wanna talk about rounding up Avengers? :dead:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Red Ruby on January 27, 2024, 09:48:51 AMEverything y'all lie and say Nicki does are all things the people do who you support when it comes time to bash Nicki. You really wanna talk about rounding up Avengers? :dead:

Even if someone else did it, that doesn't mean Nicki isn't. Are you dumb? 2 things can be true.

Cowgirl

Nicki stands on her own, she doesn't have to round up anybody. And unlike others, she attacks her TARGET not collateral.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"