Official Gif/Smiley Request & Storage Thread

Started by Big Barbie, October 19, 2021, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A T L

Where is that gif of that girl eating her lunch like 🙄 as complete chaos erupts behind her with two hoes fightin 
Capoeira: a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, acrobatics, music and spirituality.

Vonc2002

Someone post the teairra mari one where shes saying bye and leaving hazel E looking stupid 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

October 19, 2021, 02:42:15 PM #18 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:48:36 PM by Annie
I found it in another Gif thread (most of the links are dead because tinypic doesn't work anymore, I'll post what's left below)
http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=23180.0

Annie

October 19, 2021, 02:47:15 PM #19 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:52:11 PM by Annie

Annie

October 19, 2021, 03:06:19 PM #20 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 03:07:01 PM by Annie
Archive - 2019 thread:

Buy The Stars✨

Where is the one with Monica from her flop show still standing where it shows her and her assistant pretending to handle business 

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

A T L

Capoeira: a Brazilian martial art that combines elements of dance, acrobatics, music and spirituality.

Annie

MelMel posted a lot of them in the old thread

Young

some of these are taking me back and taking me owt 
ds
ds
ds
sdds

Annie

A T L

Hfjcjdjcjcjjcncnnxnxncncnxnxn

She couldn't STAND kwee

miserable self